Would like to thank the TFW Forum For...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bakushan, Oct 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bakushan

Bakushan Well-Known Member

Putting up with me. LOL.

I have asked more questions, and made more threads (and spent more money!) on this board in the last week or so than I EVER have on ANY board I have ever been on.

I am soaking in as MUCH as I can as quickly as possible. As an outsider looking in, you guys are nearly speaking a foreign language with all the abbreviations and insider knowledge. Imagine someone visiting this forum for the first time..

"Yeah man that TF DOTM Voyager MT was crap, I was going to get the MT Giant but I heard they got KO'd by someone who is making their own DEV based off the same mold. Yeah, its like a G1 DEV with Modern TF Ball Joints. I might buy one on TFS or BBTS..."

:wtf: 

I have not been here long enough to know who the regulars are or not, but I can imagine in 10 years you guys have "seen em come, and seem em go". I am here to stay. A new site regular. :) 

Thanks for tolerating my babble and questions.

-Jared

2. Alucard77

Alucard77 Kaon Gladiator Champion

News Credits:
    LOL, I have seen your posts and they are more fun then most.

Your more then a welcomed member here. However, I morn the passing of your wallet. If you don't know what I am talking about, talk to me after another 6,000 posts.

:rip  wallet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.