Customs: Would it be fort without the central tower?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by reluttr, Jul 25, 2009.

1. reluttr

reluttr Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Would it be Fort Max if I left the central tower out of the alt mode? Because I cannot think of a way to get the center tower to fit in the transformation on the unicron mold :( 

I have figured out how to integrate the duel cannons in "attack" mode of the robot mode, But I just cannot design a tower that would fit around unicrons hips :( 

whats sad is that this is really the only thing holding me up now since I have a head :( 

2. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    A custom is in the eye of the beholder, so if you call him fort max with out the cenrtal tower, then that's who it is. Me, I think maximus could go either way, I could see that area becoming an extra chopper pad of sorts.

3. reluttr

News Credits:
    thanks, you made me feel alot better about leaving it out of the design :D 

As a hint, I decided to go a unique route with the head. While most other use superion, I decided to use computrons because I didnt like the bulk of superions.

4. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    The custom is indeed in the eye of the beholder! It is open to your personal interpretation, I belive AutobotX23 even made a Fort Max out of Movie 1 Ratchet! And it worked great!!

5. reluttr

News Credits:
    Wow I would love to see that :D 

EDIT:

I just saw it, its really epic. Btw I have been playing with the "city" alt mode and I dont think I will really have to do any heavy modding :D . I even figured out how to have the central tower, turns out unicrons chest cannon looks like a epic watchtower or clock tower of sorts!

Although I am unsure of "ship" mode, although its about as much of a ship as the originals I suppose XD

My main issue now is getting the figure to ballance when in city mode. Luckally the minicon port is the same size as a lego peg ;)