would G1 weapons fit in classics/ universe hands?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Rattrap Primal, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord

Ok, I know some still have to G1 versions, so, is it possible to give the classics/ universe versions of some characters ( Mirage, Prowl, Sideswipe, Bluestreak, the seekers) their orginal G1 weapons ( guns, maybe missles)

2. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Classics Rodimus can hold his G1 guns.

3. unicronsupreme

unicronsupreme supremest of unicrons

News Credits:
    The answer to this question is gonna vary figure to figure. If you try to swap the guns from the classics 'bots around you'll see what I'm talking about. Mirage has really small peg holes and Grimlock has very large ones comparatively. The only G1 figure that I also own in classics is G2 Grimlock, and his Sword and Gun do not fit in his classics hands. They DO however, fit in Mirage's hands so go figure. I'm pretty sure that all the Universe deluxe autobots have the same sized hands ('cept Ironhide of course) so that's something. I hope I was at least sort of helpful.

tl;dr: Your mileage will vary, good luck.

4. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Most of the G1 Autobot car types had very small peg holes in their hands; just a couple of millimetres, so very few of them will fit in the holes of their updated counterparts. Later issued figures are more likely to be able to share. But as unicronsupreme says, it really is going to vary, especially with the earlier figures, before the 5mm peg became more or less standard.