Customs: would energon storm jets plug socket shoulders make for good combiner ports?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Feb 21, 2011.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

the reason i ask that question is because i am seriously considering modding my energon barricade/onslaught the back, the fansproject add on missile cannos pack and my energon stormjet

so that onslaughts upper body through the front center bottom has a socket port

stormjet has a plug port built into his back so that stormjets jet mode can plug into place on the front of bruticus flat back with bruticus's back serving insted as the frotn of the core body combiner form

and onslaughts control cab backpack and the missile cannons would also use a second stormjet plug socket port shoulder set to lock the cannons onto the front of the control cab on bruticus's back in combiner mode

2. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    You're asking if combiner ports make good combiner ports.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say yes.

3. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

not combiner ports

i am talking about the plug socket parts that secure energon stormjets black shoulders to the copper yellow colored hinged folding parts in storm jets body

that black shoulder ylellow inner shoulder parts set is what i am talking about

they are a plug socket set

i am considering using them as a kind of makeshift combiner port

4. Megatron31

Megatron31 I Belong to Nobody! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    ok i thought i knew what you were talking about but i dont think i do

got any pics??

5. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

on energon stormjet his arms and shoulders can detach from the body in a detachable reatachable manner using a plug hole and socket stud connector system

while the core body figure and the limb figures use a similer but larger kind of plug socket stud connector system to attach a energon limb figure to a energon core body combiner figure