would cybertron defense red alert make a bettercybertron ultra magnus?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Aug 3, 2010.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

i have been giving this a bit of thought lately

the idea is that i want to swap out red alerts head for transfomrers energon superion maximus's head

with superions viking head spikes being replaced with a set of modded antennea salvaged from energon shockblasts lower left arm moutned battle shield

and red alerts big honking missile cannon being replaced with rid dreadwing's missle launching gatling gun cannon

i figure red alert would make for a even better transformers cybertron version of animated ultra magnus since red alert does have that hammer cannon gun and all

done up in the right colorshceme this could totally work for magnus's new look

2. gargunkle

gargunkle someone

Maybe if you work up a digibash of what it might look like... I dunno, I'm not really feeling it based on this so far.

3. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Would you replace the missile with anything? It's doable as long as you get the head right but right now I'm thinking stretch.

4. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

right now i am planning on using the sixpack gatling gun missle cannon off my junker g2dreadwing to replace red alerts big honking missile cannon with

this is gionna be awesome when i get it done

5. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    A couple of years ago you wouldn't get away with it but with Animated Ultra Magnus and Fansproject City Commander people have gotten used to the idea of UM not being a transport vehicle.

6. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

You should post a thread in Radicons. Pictures would help as well.

7. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

It'll be tough to get any other head in CDRA's place, you'd need to completely rework the flip out breastplate to do anything with it, and probably muck up the neckhole the head flips down into. It's far from a simple parts swap as that head is (as oddly shaped as it is) specifically designed to fit perfectly with the chest piece and fold neatly into the neckhole.

8. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

nothing a good bit of dremil work sculpy remolding can fix in a solid proerly fitting manner