Okay, before you all stone me, this was my idiot brother's idea. I'm pursuing a voice acting career, and I've several good Transformer impressions (find them and many others non-TF voices HERE). He had this idea that I could make custom ringtones and charge people for them. Again... HIS idea, not mine. Actually, his idea was to make custom voicemail messages for people, but I don't think that's feasible because I can only record to audio formats like MP3's. And if you record with your cell from any speaker, the quality is crap. Anyway, I'll post up a few freebies that you can all have like Prime saying: "Your momma is attempting to trasmit a message." or movie Ironhide (or G1, I can do both) saying: "Your brother is transmitting a message. Shall I terminate?" but I'll only post them up IF anyone is even interested. I've already posted up my voice demos on the non-TF board and got 99% positive feedback and the other 1% was really constructive criticism more than anything else... but here is the link to my main Character Demo. Plays best with Quicktime, but if you have trouble, go to my website's homepage and it's the second player. If this is a stupid idea, just say so, which I'm sure -- as negative as it can get around here -- some will. If NOT, then just e-mail me or send me a "private message" and tell me what you want your ring tone to be. You write it, I'll record it. NOTHING distasteful, if you know what I mean. Haven't figured out how to get paid yet.