Customs: Would anyone be interested in casts of my Gobot customs?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Satomiblood, Feb 25, 2010.

?

Would you be interested in casts of my Gobot customs?

1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No

33.3%
  1. Satomiblood

Satomiblood City Hunter

I was thinking about this the other day. While I currently don't have the experience or the means to do casts, I know some people throughout Radicons that do, and would be interested in a partnership of sorts.

Anyway, I've been thinking of refining my previous Cy-Kill and Waterwalk customs in such a way that they can be mass-produced. As far as painting goes, I'm not sure if I either want to enlist the help of one of the better painters on the board (Sabrina, F_R, Spurt etc.) or to sell them as unpainted kits.

This is just an idea at this point. First, I'll need to redo Cy-Kill and see where it goes from there. I'm not going to go through with this if it doesn't generate any interest, as it would be a total waste of money, time, and resources without the support and enthusiasm of the fandom. I've included a simple Y/N poll. In the coming months, I'll be putting together a template for Cy-Kill (followed by Waterwalk).

Here are the customs I speak of:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/226787-gobots-cy-kill-mission-comprete.html
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/263446-gobot-waterwalk-finalized.html

Anyway, let me know what you think. If you're a caster or painter that's willing to be a part of this project, please feel free to contact me via PM or email ([email protected]).

I thank you for your time.

2. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    I would love to have a cy-kill and leader-1. I'm fine with an unpainted version too, preferably in a grey shade

3. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    Great idea

4. fateastray

fateastray AnakRepublikMalukuSelatan

I'm afraid I wouldn't because I'm not into Go-Bots, but you could still make other parts if you get handy enough at it, right?

5. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Briefly the owner of KB Toys

News Credits:
    I'd be all over those man! I'd want 1 of each color :) 

6. Satomiblood

Satomiblood City Hunter

Well, right now, my interest is more in casting custom Gobot figures. I could get into TF parts, but we've already got a number of people here taking care of that.

7. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I'd love to see you do this :thumb