Worst Thing u can do to a Tf toy

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Alpha Prime, Feb 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nostalgia

Nostalgia Noob-bot

Ebay:
    Sell them. Everytime you do that a toy fairy dies.

EDIT: or keep them MISB. Toy fairies, people. Toy fairies. :D 

2. flamepanther

flamepanther Interested, but not really

Someone else will have to fill those in. The WST Soundwave swallowing happened ages ago, and I can't even remember who did it. Just that I read the thread about it, and it was a regular joke for awhile afterwards. I think it fell into something he was eating or something like that. I never even saw the thread where Kittie Rose talked about doing nasty things with her Transformers.

3. fschuler

fschuler Post Count Inflated With Hot Air TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Worst thing was probably trying to add battle damage to Powermaster Prime by using the "lighter + hairspray fireball method"...it only singed him a bit.

4. Severus

Severus Curmudgeon TFW2005 Supporter

One time I was playing with Fortress Maximus on the living room floor. It was cold, so we had a fire going - a big fire. Well, one of the logs rolled out of the fireplace...

With the lightning fast reflexes of youth I managed to rescue Maximus, but one of the arms of Cog got melted at the tip. I still need to replace that. But it gives him character. ;) 

End of the story is that we put out the fire easily, and instead of replacing the carpet, we swapped a square of it with the carpet from my dad's closet. My mom told him the fire was too big, so I guess this was sort of her way of making it a daily "I told you so."

5. chaosbringer_00

chaosbringer_00 I am indescribable.

Worst thing I've ever done was give away all my BW figures when I "grew out of them". I still kick myself for that one (the worst part was that I didn't even know about TF's at the time: it wasn't untill RID that I got into TF's and realized that all my BW guys were actually transformers).

The other thing I still do is store the majority of them in the rubbermaid box of shame...:(  (I really need shelves)

6. Black Convoy

Black Convoy Proudly Peruvian Transfan Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Well, I am still shocekd whem I remember this...

I was talking to an old friend of mine, and the Tf's topic surged... he told me that when he was a kid he used to have Trypticon, OP, most of the autobot cars, Seekers, the Insecticons and about 20 G1 figures...

Well, he said he...

BURNED ALL OF THEM!

Yes, he told me that he burned all of them as part of a battle between the Tf's and some other figures...

o_O 

7. Kranix2k

Kranix2k Spare me this mockery!! TFW2005 Supporter

Man, wtf was our obsession with fire as kids?

I picked up a G1 Scattershot off eBay since it looked good in the pictures but found someone had melted the left arm at the elbow :banghead:  So I picked up a dismembered Scattershot at Botcon to replace the arm and bought a new set of stickers from Reprolabels. When I went to re-sticker, I noticed that it looked like someone had done the ole' Magnifying lens/Sunlight scorch job on his stickers too. Fortunately, it seemed the heat had melted the stickers and the glue in a way that it made it easier to take them off.

8. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I used magnifying glasses on a sunny day to put battle damage on my bots. Do it long enough and they'll actually catch fire.:lol 

9. Infosaur

Infosaur Ancient Cybertronian

Opening my (mostly complete) G1 Megatron after not touching it for 15 years and trying to transform it. Snapped the barrel right off the trigger mount.

Then I found out what they were going for on eBay :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead: 

10. Alpha Prime

Alpha Prime Ten Years Strong

Wow, this turned ouut to be a funny thread.

A few more things i remembered.

my little bro thought V. Prime would look cool standing on a minilight bulb...now he has a light bulb indetion between his legs from where they were melted.

i burnt Arm sideways' tailpipe guns and they turned out looking cool.

And the beach dosen't mix wiht transformers. Sandboxes either. Destroys Ball joints.

And also, if anyone stumbbles on about 20 tf guns on the beach at Myrtle Beach, SC, USA......i want them back....once again, my lil' bro:dunce 

11. Katamari Prime

Katamari Prime Hassan Chop!

two words: Bucket Truck. Not my truck, my dads, but still, CRUNCH!

12. fschuler

fschuler Post Count Inflated With Hot Air TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    My Dad started calling me "Firebug" after I set the carpet on fire when I was 7. I think he was more scared than angry, since I tried to suck up the burning embers with the vacuum cleaner.

Note to self: dumb kid + small fire + forced draft + dry loose fuzzy stuff in vacuum cleaner bag = bigger fire + smoke filled room + new vacuum cleaner

13. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

News Credits:
    the dude was eating cereal at the kitchen table where wst soundwave and ravage were. somehow RAVAGE ended up in the cereal bowl and got eaten. makes much more sense, seeing how tiny that ravage is.

14. SMOG

SMOG Vocabchampion ArgueTitan

Seriously?? That's weird!

I use ShoeGoo all the time to repair/modify TFs and Gundams... I've never actually had a problem with it melting plastic. Was it brand-name Shoo Goo?

zmog

15. Dayvcon

Dayvcon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    regular walmart shoegoo (red tube)
    look at pic of os (look at arm)
    [​IMG]

16. Gnaw

Gnaw Banned

OMG! That sucks!

17. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    kitbash it.

...i keed.

keep it in the box!

...i keed.

i cant think of a worst thing u can do your toy actually. its your damn toy, do with it what you want.

18. IACON

IACON "That's Vector Sigma?" TFW2005 Supporter

Worst thing I did ?

Played with my TF's so much as a kid till the point the all became joint-loose junkers with wearied-off stickers. Now as a mature collector, I know exactly how to treat my TF's so they won't face the same fate.

19. Los

Los Now you see me...

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
  20. LoC Soundwave

LoC Soundwave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Amen!
    I hate seeing a brand new or rare TF in the hands of a kid that can't appreciate or love it the way we do ;) 
    I had a friend once that was 7 years old (I know it's weird for a teenager to hang out with such a young kid but he was realy intelligent for his age) He got Armada Cyclonus for his birthday (not from me though) and after a couple of days Crumplezone was loose ass hell and a week later one of cyclonus tailfins had snapped, not to mention what happened to his A Skywarp that eh got a year later :puke: 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.