Worst TFP Human

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by TFFan01, Mar 17, 2017.

?

Worst TFP Human?

1. Jack

16 vote(s)
    18.4%
  2. Miko

39 vote(s)
    44.8%
  3. Raff

18 vote(s)
    20.7%
  4. June

12 vote(s)
    13.8%
  5. Fowler

2 vote(s)
    2.3%
  1. Slingshot

Slingshot Headmaster

News Credits:
    Raf was my least favorite. Fowler was pretty cool, and the show would've been much better had it only featured Fowler as the main (and only) human character.

2. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    I'm going with Raf.

Jack had an arc.
    Miko had an arc even if she was the biggest pain in the ass ever at the start.
    Fowler was awesome.
    June was a great mom.
    Silas was cool, even if all his potential got wasted.
    Sierra and Vince were just cheesy teen fodder to let us see Jack as a real kid.
    Vogel was Vogel (as in terrific).

Raf was just.. really nothing. No arc, no development. Just a tech head who manned the Groundbridge and hacked into stuff. They only had one real moment with him - I remember him mentioning that he feels ignored in his big family and likes that Bee can spend so much time with him (that honestly was kinda touching). Otherwise, he felt like.. well I mean I see that he was useful, manning the ground bridge and all. But he just felt like a tool for the 'bots, not a character.

Was he unlikable? No. I liked him, especially at the beginning. He wasn't unpleasant by any means. But he was just a tool.

• Like Like x 2
  3. DOTM Bumblebee

DOTM Bumblebee I must be some kind of nut...

...Hard to say. I didn't hate any of them. June was a great example of a parent-type character done right. Miko had her annoying moments early on, but I found her the most interesting of the three kids and she did improve with character development. Raf was useful and had a very likable dynamic with both Ratchet and Bumblebee. Fowler... Flowler is my favorite human character in Transformers so far (Brother Gunther from RID2015 is close...). If I had to chose, I'd have to say Jack. I never hated him, and I did enjoy his dynamic with Arcee a lot, but on his own, he was kinda dull. I understand why, since he was meant to be the character that older kids watching the show could relate to, but I feel that prevented him from standing out. Compared to a cast of characters who do stand out (at least, in my opinion), he just didn't leave an impression.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Asher Tye

Asher Tye Cassetticon

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    You don't have to hate them for them to be the worst. Just saying. They just have to be the one you didn't feel was done well comparatively.

5. Darker

Darker The Lord of the Dark

News Credits:
    I'm surprised "all of them" isn't an option.
    That being said what I'm not surprised about is Miko winning this by a large margin. Yes, she's the worst for me aswell.

6. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    Jack also ceased to be relevant after the Orion Pax arc. I feel like Jack done right is Jim in Trollhunters.

7. Quicken2k

Quicken2k Well-Known Member

They were all ok. Was annoying thoughts how Fowler would become unconscious, then act like an idiot.

8. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy It's pronounced "ribby"

News Credits:
    Looking back at the show, Raf was by far my least favorite human character. I get that kids can be smart, but the show's consistently dark and realistic portrayals of what would happen if transformers were real were horribly derailed whenever Raf was like "YEAH GUYS LEMME HACK THIS GOVERNMENT DATABASE" or "HOLD ON I CAN DELETE THIS PICTURE OFF THE ENTIRE INTERNET."

I liked him at first, but he ruined my suspension of disbelief as the show went on. Jack was boring, but he was also just plain normal, which is something you rarely see with the human protagonists. Miko was annoying at times and I really wish they actually made her learn a lesson once in a while, but at least I could see somebody her age making those mistakes in real life. Raf though? He was doing crap I couldn't imagine adult professionals doing whenever he got his hands on a keyboard.

Heck, don't even get me started on how he magically understands Bumblebee.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Applejacktimus

Applejacktimus Likes Alpha Bravo

Writing wise? Raf didn't have very much depth. Annoyance wise? Miko. I really liked her at times, but she still made a bunch of inappropriate/poorly timed remarks.

10. RADimus prime

RADimus prime not so well known member just known

What about Sierra she was kinda a bitch.... Only liked Jack after he got wheels, seemed like she wasn't very reliable friend.

11. Rumblestorm

Rumblestorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't hate any of them, but I never really cared for Raff except that time he was infected with Dark Energon.

12. CyberstormSM

CyberstormSM Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    None of them. They all had their moments and helped further the plot.

• Like Like x 2
  13. ron8675309

ron8675309 Exploding Salamander Of Exploding Salamanders

Miko, it's not even a question.

14. GreednGluttony

GreednGluttony grumpy smurf

All of the above

15. EnergonWaffles

EnergonWaffles Autobot's Head Chef Moderator

News Credits:
    Miko wins that trophy

But I believe the most annoying thing was not following through on Megatron finding out that Miko blasted Hardshell. Especially after Miko told Megatron that he wouldn't forget her face. That was a confrontation that needed to happen.

June and Fowler were awesome.

16. Bass X0

Bass X0 King of Muay Thai

News Credits:
    That's what made her a fun character to me. Sure she was unpredictable, naive and often made the wrong decisions but it didn't hurt my brain or ears to watch her like with so many other intentionally annoying characters in TV and movies. She was far more entertaining than someone who is completely flawless. She definitely has flaws but I find these make her a more human character.

• Like Like x 1
  17. MachineHeart88

MachineHeart88 Member

News Credits:
    YouTube:
    I think June

18. Javelin

Javelin Well-Known Member

Miko. She was too cringeworthy. I loved little Raf but so much more could have been done with him. He was just there to clear up computer stuff and be Bee's interpreter for us. As a 12 yr old on the verge of being a teen, I would have loved to see him coming out of his shell, taking risks, and doing more.

• Like Like x 2
  19. flamepanther

flamepanther Interested, but not really

I liked all of the humans in Prime, but Raf was the most difficult to connect or empathize with (not counting minor characters).

• Like Like x 1
  20. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    You vets remember that post from back in the day where Fowler accidentally gave a Decepticon the alt mode of a nuclear missile? And we got a little fan art of Fowler riding a nuke into battle? :lol  Oh man I love Fowler.