Worst/strangest/funniest/stupidest request you've ever did

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Starscream600, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Starscream600

Starscream600 Certified Virtual Pilot

So yeah, what crazy requests that people have asked you to do?

For me, I played hard electro house a week ago. Mord Fustang, diplo, porter Robinson etc.. A girl asks for mmm bop by Hanson. I ignore it and laugh it off as a joke but she's serious and begs me. She tells me it's for her friend's bday and I say sorry, I don't have it. She's like "can't you just download it?"
    I told her I dont have my laptop and she says "download it on that thing dick head" and points at my CDJs. She's clearly uneducated about dj gear so I'm not pissed off and I just laughed it off.

Also, my mom dropped her ear ring into the trashcan (I don't even know how she did it) and she called me over, asking me to dig around in the trashcan to look for her ear ring. I washed my hands, twice.

2. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    My 5th grade teacher was a real
    cunt
    . One day, I had brought an unfinished assignment to the room before class started. I was going to work on it but after analyzing it, I tossed it in the garbage. I thought I'd been stealthy about it but no, her spider senses caught me. She ordered me to dig it out of the garbage but I refused because there was tissues covered in snot and blood, all over the place at the top of the pile. She got in my face and insisted I grab it anyway. I'm very germophobic and was so pissed I was about to lose it. I hesitantly grabbed the now-dirty worksheets, slammed them on her desk, and rushed to the bathroom without her permission so I can frantically wash my hands.

TL;DR - My 5th grade teacher was a battleaxe.

3. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    I don't know if it counts as a request but I once took up the challenge to set fire to my pubes for a drunken pub bet.

Word of warning: hair burns really fast.

Luckily I put the raging fire out before any real damage was done and everything's perfectly fine in the old butchers shop. Something that huge could've burned for weeks. :p 

I don't really drink anymore. I'm not sure my genitals would survive it. But I won that bet. :cool: 

4. Moonlight1102

Moonlight1102 Banned

One time when me and my family were at the mall (Dillard's), my sister asked me to go into a shoe store and buy her a pair of flip flops while she shops for clothing. I refused to do so but my mother said she'd kick me out the of the house if I didn't.

That was the most embarrassing day of my life.