Worst online retailers.

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by soundwave86, Jul 13, 2008.

1. soundwave86

soundwave86 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    List your worst online retailers, as a continuation to the best online retailers.

2. Cascadia

Cascadia Ion Storm

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just Toywiz was my worst. Very slow, very high prices and bad customer service. I tend to avoid them like the plague.

3. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Toysnjoys I beleive it was called. I almost purchased some TFs from them but I had read some horror stories that would drive anyone away.

4. rodimusconvoy

rodimusconvoy Well-Known Member

Bills toys and games had some issues in the past. Also, transrepro.

5. Cast

Cast Roll the dice

Bills toys and games has to be the worst one I've ever dealt with.

6. sunlink

sunlink Be Transformed TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    ditto on Toysnjoy as well as Bills toys and games.

7. soundwave86

soundwave86 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    What happend with you guys and the retailers? How was service why they made you not want to buy from them again?

8. Might Gaine

Might Gaine The Devil Express

News Credits:
    Cartoon Passion. Everything good they list on their site is sold out, but the site shows it as in stock. So, you buy it, and then go through the laborious process of getting your refund. They don't respond to emails either, so you never know if what you're buying is actually sold out or not. Complete pain in the ass.

9. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    Toywiz. Their prices are completely unreasonable. They charged $30 for Classics Prime and Megs when they first came out.

10. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I'd just like to remind everyone of the Ebay forum rules on bad sellers here since they apply to this too:

Now I've got that out of the way, my worst experience was with Bill's Toys and Games. Items took a long time to arrive, and usually, it was actually only sent out a long while after I'd ordered the things in the first place. Like I had ordered it in late April and would get it in June, but the thing had only shipped at the end of May.

I've found from experience that I don't mind the slightly more expensive prices, so long as the things turn up and don't take forever to arrive.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2008
  11. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

Ditto on Bill's Toys and Games.

First thing I ever ordered from them actually arrived just fine. Second order was missing an item, an issue that was never fully resolved. Third and final order, the items just never showed. Sent a couple of "what's up?" e-mails and got the runaround. I filed a complaint with Paypal and the items magically appeared a few days later, postage stamped a day or two after the complaint. :redface2: 

12. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

Oh yeah I know the feeling I've try to get a figure at this site and well I didn't get it and unfortuately I didn't pay it in PayPal, so it was a double-edge sword type of situation. And ever since I never looked back.

13. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    Wow glad I'm not alone.
    Toysnjoys has screwed me a few times. First time I ordered from them i was 16 buying my first import game and it cost me 90 dollars. 3 weeks passed and I hadn't seen the game, when I called them they said it wasn't ready for shipment, I asked "What? does it need to write it's last will intestment before it gets on the plane?"
    Got it 2 more weeks later......I really dunno why it took a month : /
    Second time I was ordering a movie for a dub project I was doing. Ended up getting the wrong movie.
    I contacted them and they said I hav eto ship it back. Why should I pay more money for their mistake? They should of asked for a UPS recall or something.

And same with Toywiz, massively over priced, they get stuff in stock before alot of people, but they jack it up almost 200%. I felt like an ass paying 60 dollars for something I could of just waited a few more weeks in the long run and paid 20 for it.

14. Human Beastbox

Human Beastbox The Murdinator

News Credits:
  15. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    #1 worst: Wheeljackslab

The jerk never responded to my emails, sent me figures that were described 90% wrong, with paint chips and loose joints, and if he ever does anything bad and you tell him about it, he will blame you and leave you negative feedback. Never buy from him. EVER.

#2 worst: Toywiz

"MISB" my ass. I ordered a reissue Soundwave and PM Prime, described as sealed. Being the only ones I could find at the time, I got them, beside them being insanely overpriced. (it's not only the figs I ordered that were insanely overpriced, but everything that stor has for sale) I recieved them. They were not only opened, but heavily played with. I contacted them for a return, but they refused.

16. iron maniac

iron maniac Help Uncle Sixshot, Help!

News Credits:
    Although I echo what dealers others have already listed from personal experience as well, the absolute WORST I have dealt with by far is TisInc99.

I had to get the California Attorney General involved just to get a simple in-stock item that I had ordered, many months after the fact. All you have to do is Google their name to find out how many others have been ripped off by them.

Look up their BBB rating as well, here's a link to it:
    TisInc99 BBB Rating

Yup, an "F", they are that bad.

17. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    Bill's Toys and Games.

When I, an Admin at the site he was once the only advertiser, had to jump on a message board and publicly berrate him for him to get off his ass to ship shit to my best friend and roommate, as well as send out the shit he said he would send to other members as a contest prize, it forever soured me towards him and his online store.

When you give away two re-issue Predakings as prizes, and decide to sell the two you have instead of putting them aside, and just figure you'll buy two more on the second-hand market and then realize you can't, that's pretty fucking shady business.