Worst Movie line Mold

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by AutobotSkids, Aug 13, 2009.

1. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    This!Payload is far by the second worst TF i've ever gotten.

2. Takara_destron

Takara_destron Mainly lurking these days

Ebay:
    Swindle without a doubt.

3. SilverDragon

SilverDragon YEAH TOAST!

News Credits:
    Movie 1 Brawl. He's cool except for THOSE DAMN ARM PEGS, and the fact that he's very close to being a brick.

The RotF repaint has apparently fixed the arms. I'm considering getting it because of that.

4. ZombiePrime

ZombiePrime Zombicon Destroyer

I am gonna have to go with ROTF Arcee. That sideways body and almost looks right but not quite pose pisses me off.
    oh and that ball joint in the middle of her body seems to fall apart if you breath on it wrong.

5. BurnZ

BurnZ Soundwave Superior...

News Credits:
    Any design that can't stand up without needing added assistance.

6. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's Scriptor

News Credits:
    The reason why Megatron toys suck is because they treat him differently because he hasn't got an earth mode. If they stopped to think about how to nicely get him from one mode to another like everyROTF Optimus he would be good. But instead Megatron is just a toy where you simply move the limbs into a different position. I mean ROTF Megatron still had a visible arm.

But still I like the figure. I made him better evern though it sacrificed the transformation.

Anyway, out of the one's I've seen, Maybe Barricade or Ironhide. I don't think Ironhide looks that accurate, not bulky on top.

7. nemetoad

nemetoad Well-Known Member

Jazz/Smokescreen/any others of the same mold. Solid when it comes to the torso, sure, but fails in looking "sleek" which was Jazz's design asthetic in the movie. I wish there was a remold of him :< because he DID have my favorite design.

Blazemaster suffers for arms too. Interesting design, horrible execution.

And any form of Megatron. I have the ROTF Voyager. and...well, I have to wonder why it was decided the missile would fire out of his non-cannon arm.

8. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    I forgot about him...right now i've been trying to make a movie bludgeon out of him for the past month and so far no luck.

9. rustyshark

rustyshark G1 FTW

scorponok. scorpion mode looks cool but come on. really?

10. areaseven

areaseven Live to Win

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    In no particular order:

(BTW, when I refer to 1.0, I mean by the first movie version.)

1. Voyager Starscream 1.0 - Crappy jet mode, regardless of how you look at it. I'm glad I got rid of mine and opted for the ROTF version.

2. Deluxe Jazz/Smokescreen - Shoddy paint job, poor articulation and horrible excuse for hands.

3. Voyager Megatron 1.0 - WTF is with all the ice crap being part of the transformation?

4. Deluxe Swindle/Autobot Camshaft - Just plain crap.

5. Deluxe Dreadwing/Overcast - Jet mode looks good on top, but that's about it.

6. Combiner Class Constructicon Devastator - $100 for giant chunks of plastic, and none of the Constructicons can transform individually. What a load of crap!

7. Ultimate Bumblebee - Was the biggest waste of money before Devastator showed up. Plastic materials for car mode look flimsy, robot mode looks overweight and is severely lacking in poseability.

8. Deluxe Soundwave - Crappy robot mode with poor paint finish. An insult to the Soundwave name.

9. Deluxe Rampage - Drill mode is fine, but attack robot mode is pure crap. Plus, he's molded in the wrong color.

10. ROTF Deluxe Arcee - They should've stuck with the 1.0 version.

11. Covenant

Covenant Mr. Roboto in Disguise

Ebay:
    I have to say Wheelie first & foremost, then Scorponok (deluxe) fo'shizzl, then just to name others Deluxe Jazz & Voyager Megatron from the first film's line.

And I love the one-eyed monsters of Payload, Dreadwing, Swindle & all their repaints thereof.

12. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You must have tested a bad one or misheard it, because mine clearly says "I am Optimus Prime" and, checking the Feedback thread, others do as well.

13. SegaGenesis

SegaGenesis Headmaster

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Scorponok or deluxe Jazz. Legends Jazz looks pretty sad too, what with the way his windshield fold outs from the back window.

14. Switchblade

Switchblade Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Blackout, hands down. The automorph feature completely breaks his vehicle mode and those tiny tabs that attach his shoulders look like they were actually designed to inevitably snap off.

15. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    And what about original starscream is it that you not like. That starscream is epic. The legs are great, the head is good, The body is epic and same with the plane parts. Sad it couldn't be spot on to the movie....Specially those hands... But Thats what the leader starscream will deal with =)
    The one I dislike the most...Hmm... Well I like all the toys pretty well. But Rampage Ew. Its robot mode sucks ch0de.

16. Soulmaster

Soulmaster Well-Known Member

there are some OP that just says that, also there are Megatrons that say "MEGATRON... WAJAJAJAJ" and "I AM MEGATRON!"

I think the worse ones are the drones...
    TFTM Swindle/Camshaft, really simple transformation, hasn't good articulation
    TFTM Payload, mine is hard to keep standing and that thing that goes trough his body...
    TFTM Dreadwing/Overcast, total disproportion... really small feet and huge arms

and then, the really non movie accurate
    Jazz (hands and thin legs please?)
    Ratchet (wiiiide)
    Barricade (hands?)
    err... I'll edit this later

17. Shockscream

Shockscream Chairman of Nerd Day

News Credits:
    The European Leaders all only say their names, no "I am". Deluxe Jazz is hideous.

18. jametron

jametron Robot Lords of Tokyo, SMILE! Taste Kittens…

News Credits:
    Jesus, seriously? Most of the stores in my area (Wally World, K-Mart, Target etc) STILL had LC Brawls on the shelf right up until the last waves of Universe/Animated were cleared to make room for ROTF toys!

19. billysan

billysan Member

RoTF Megatron's gimpy arm looks threatening in the movie. The toy version though looks like it shriveled up and died.

And hard to believe some one said they prefer the 07 leader Prime. Although he did say he hasn't gotten RoTF's version yet...so I guess he doesn't know what he is missing.

20. Tm Tarantulas

Tm Tarantulas Herald of Unicron

News Credits:
    swindle by far hands down no questions asked