Worst movie in years....

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Dancitron, Dec 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dancitron

Dancitron New Member

Before I am slandered as being closed-minded, I must say a few words about my impressions on ROTF.

I grew up with transformers and to this day am a collector and huge fan on the G1 show/toys/collectibles. I have also enjoyed other TF cartoon series.

I saw the first movie in 2007 and was seriously let down, but was assured by others that ROTF was much better.

Honestly, that has to have been the highest budget, most ill thought-out film I have ever seen.

I was utterly stunned with boredom at the endless cringe-worthy dialogue, the blistering speed of every generic action scene and the endless difficulty trying to work out who was who as each grey mesh of metal clanged into one another.

What absolute crap. Michael Bay has done a disservice to the Transformers brand and I am completely puzzled as to how these two disasters (1 & 2) didn't just go straight to dvd.

Why couldn't they just re-make and modify the G1 movie with a high budget and new music?

Whatever happened to action movies with SERIOUS undertones rather than idiotic jokes reducing the film to basically a parody?

2. jackets

jackets Gamer/Anime fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    my head hurts

3. JetRaid

JetRaid Jhet Rheyd

News Credits:
    We don't care.

4. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Moderator

Still a ton of threads where this could have been shared.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.