Worst Fast Food Mistakes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TfAnimatedfan, Jun 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TfAnimatedfan

TfAnimatedfan Five. Dollar. Headband.

News Credits:
    You know how somtimes you buy fast food and the completely mess up your order ? How bad have some of your orders been screwed up ?

2. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    the chickenhead McNugget comes to mind.

[​IMG]

it doesn't get much worse than that. Unless you're a grifter looking to get rich quick.

3. TfAnimatedfan

TfAnimatedfan Five. Dollar. Headband.

News Credits:
    $100,000 Thats just plain stupid.

4. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

This thread is like asking, what was the hottest day you can remember in the middle of the summer. Just too many screwed up orders to actually form a concrete memory.

5. FreshDebesh

FreshDebesh <b><font color=brickred>oye chak de phatte!</font> Veteran

That picture needs to somehow turn into a demotivational poster. Maybe, "Chicken McNuggets: You're doing it wrong."

6. NemesisBruticus

NemesisBruticus Banned

You killed the thread that could do it!

7. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    I quit going to Wendy's because they screw up so damn often. Surprisingly, Burger King has the best record so far.

8. newguy

newguy i

So far nothing bad has happened to me at a fast food joint (11 years. I don't remember stuff from before i was 3 soo). At expensive places they always mess stuff up for me, but i've only gotten my meal free once.

9. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    *ponders how something like that really warrants a million dollars in compensation*

10. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

My dad is allergic to ketchup and tomato sauce, so he always asks for a burger WITHOUT ketchup. Well, one day Burger King messed up his order- well it was like the third time in a row. He could've gotten extremely sick, so he called up the manager of the Burger King and yelled at her. Also, I'd sooo be willing to make a motivational poster of that chicken head!

Edit: Here ya go!

Attached Files:

11. on_a_warpath

on_a_warpath OAW 2010

Well, I almost NEVER eat fast food, so of course the one time I do thet get it wrong.
    I ordered a breakfast sandwich type deal at McDonalds. It had a sausage with cheese on an English muffin. Or it was supposed to. I looked into the bag, and what I had gotten was just a big hunk of square egg on an english muffin.

12. on_a_warpath

on_a_warpath OAW 2010

Look at me! I double posted! Look away now. Shoo, shoo.

13. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    i work at Mc Donalds (well on work leave now cause of transportation issues) but lets just say messing up orders wasn't that rare (DON'T GET OFFENDED BY THIS......they mostly put the guys who could speak english on the front counter and the ones that couldn't/barely spoke it in the back, which made communication hard). we usually were happy to fix it, but it doesn't help when people order a big mac without cheese and then complain about it not having cheese and demanding their money back (ugh)

14. dorfsquest

dorfsquest Bing B-Bing Bing!

News Credits:
    This.

People mess up my order all the time at sit down places. Fast food gets it right 99% of the time, at least for me.

15. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

don't remember , just inhaled everything.
    I could've eaten a small man for all i know

16. Switch625

Switch625 "Up, up, and away!"

I learned a long time ago not to make special orders at any fast food restaurant. The more I want done to the order, the more likely they are to screw it up. So instead I just order the food as it normally comes and make any changes I want when I get it home to eat it.

17. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Probably the "worst" memory of going to a fast food place I had was about 5 years ago when I was far up in Massachusetts and stopped at a Burger King to get a quick bite.

Now I'm not at all trying to be racist, but let me paint the picture here,

I walk into the BK and see that the ENTIRE crew of people working there were these malnourished looking African Americans (no seriously, they looked TOO skinny) taking orders that were barked angrily from the ugliest, fattest, squattiest, Caucasian woman you've ever seen.

The 2 teens at the table across from me made soft whip cracking motions and sounds "whi-chu!, whi-chu!", while giggling at the sight. We were both far out of sight from the crew so no one was going to notice except me.

I honestly felt bad for the crew and what they had to endure from their manager. They weren't even busy at the time and this manager had them working like they needed to feed the world to save it from starvation devastation.

I just finished my meal and left, leaving the 2 teens to get whatever enjoyment they could out of the scene and leaving the crew to make it through their day. I just hope since my visit to their BK years ago, that crew has fallen on better times (minus their manager from hell).

18. guard convoy

News Credits:
    oh don't get me started on bad managers.....we had a manager that stole money from the safe, came in at least 5-15 minutes late, and would make the crew i was one do all the cleaning and stocking for her crew while her's came in late and just sat around not helping us......ugh i always got off about an hour late (11 o'clock at night) and was exhausted....but there was my manager (man i miss that wonderful man) who stood up for me and my crew and justice was served.....she was fired, but karma is a bitch, and they made her train her replacement without her knowing before she got fired :lolol 

19. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Karma rocks. But sometimes it can't always be there for everyone unfortunately.

Second worst Fast Food story was back in 2007 when after The Transformers Movie debuted, my Burger Kings sold out of TF toys (and any replacement toys) all the way until they got in the next Kids Meal toy promotion.

To this day I only have 2 2007 BK Megatrons and those I got from a friend just last June (2008).

I hope this current toy promotion isn't a repeat of 2007. Damn I need to go to BK asap!

20. guard convoy

News Credits:
    lol i loved that i got my job when the animated toys came out, i got all of them for barely no cost :lol  it was always fun when a toy got out of package and us cashiers would just fiddle with it when there was no customers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.