WORST Decepticon/Destron/Predacon leader

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by SilverDragon, May 24, 2008.

1. SilverDragon

SilverDragon YEAH TOAST!

News Credits:
    Since we have one for the Autobots/Maximals, I think we should have one for the opposition.

I nominate G1 Starscream. In all 20 minutes of his reign, all he did was stage an incredibly pompous coronation ceremony and then die.

2. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    G1 Megatron

Only good thing he EVER did was kill Prime in the movie, and he turned batshit insane after that.

3. AutobotMarine

AutobotMarine Banned

Ebay:
    RID Megatron...

Alll he ever did was brag about how "powerful" he was, deep within himself he was a pussy.

4. DestronGenerals

DestronGenerals Well-Known Member

I do remember RID Megs sitting on his throne a lot asking for batteries... never out fighting with the preds.

5. Cobalt Agent

Cobalt Agent My dick kills dinosaurs

I cast my vote for RID Megatron, and to a lesser extent Energon Megatron. They did almost nothing worth of notice.

6. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    RID Megatron may have been, but CR Gigatron was far from it.

You'd be a bit lazy too if you were the Emperor of the Universe, with every living being worshipping you as a God, then travelled into the past just to make sure no surprise weapon by a group of time travelling freedom fighters were trying to retrieve got used against you.

Gigatron had won the war and had spread the Destronger Empire across the cosmos. He even destroyed Earth just to make a point in the future. Sadly this, along with the power that he wielded in each of his forms got completely removed and redubbed when RiD rolled around. Devil Gigatron got similarly nerfed as well, the entire sequence where Devil Gigatron is torturing the "Autobots" to death just to cause emotional stress to Fire Convoy was a powerful scene, reminding him of all the other "Autobots" who had died following Fire Convoy in the future in defeat after defeat against him. He blackmailed Fire Convoy to lead him to the Earths Core so that Devil Gigatron could feed on it and become a diety the likes of which the universe had never seen. The same sequence in RiD? Galvatron had a force field, and he and Optimus Prime decided to have a duel in Earths core, a location chosen by Prime.

Yeah, Rid Megatron wasn't very effective, but CR Gigatron sure seemed to be a victor.

Worst leader? Hard to say. G2 Gobot Megs and Cyberjet Megs didn't get anything.

Astrotrain and Blitzwing in "Triple Takeover" both seemed like a duo of dunces.

Terrorsaur and Starscream in their seconds of leadership didn't do squat either.

However, I think the award goes to Alpha Q. Pointless and Pathetic, and he/she/it actually had enough time and the proper background to be an effective leader.

7. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    G1 comics Ratbat. Car Wash of Doom FTL.

8. Seeker

Seeker Time Lord

Ebay:
    Armada Megs, all he ever did was laugh too long and smile...

9. Takara_destron

Takara_destron Mainly lurking these days

Ebay:
    I think I'll go with RID Megatron.

10. honcho

honcho It's been a while.

Ebay:
    RID Megatron, G1 Megatron, and G1 Starscream for reasons you've stated.

11. Boy who screams

Boy who screams Banned

G1 Megs He never did anything. Over a bajillion episodes all he did was make death rays. Nothing. And he had really terrible voice. And laugh.

Starscream should've been commander.

12. Johnator

Johnator 'Til All Are Gone!

G1 Megatron had an AWESOME voice and you should watch the beginning of the Transformers Movie again. He takes out half the freaking Autobots right away. Was it to make way for new toys? Yep. Was it still freaking cool? Oh yeah.

13. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Worst Decepticon leader is the Movie Megs, crash lands, gets frozen, never really commands the Decepticons, and can't even get the All Spark out of the hands of a young earth man and ends up getting deactivated by the same.

14. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm going with Movie Megatron. Like others have said... too stupid not to get frozen and than when he wakes up he doesn't even lead the Decepticons... he goes after the Allspark which he can't get away from a young human and than gets killed when that same human shoves the object of his desires into his Spark. Horrible.

RID Megatron is a close second, but that's mainly because of the horrid dubbing that was done to the series. The character was totally nerfed.

G1 Starscream... he gets vaporized shortly after his coronation! HA!

15. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    This.

16. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    G1 Galvatron have a weird voice and crazy things.

17. Caine

Caine Rise up to the glory!!

News Credits:
    Up next after the commercial break!! Blitzwing and Blackarachnia, from the Animated fame, will be introducing the nominees for the WORST. DECEPTICONS. LEADER. EVER. Award.

*Commercial Break*

Calm Blitz :: Ladies and gentlemen, here with me Blitzwing...

Blackarachnia :: And me, Blackarachnia.. *Cybertronian crowd cheers*

Crazy Blitzy :: Itzy Bitzy Zpideeeer~ U`hahahahaha!!

Blackarachnia :: ..... Can we proceed now, Mr Billy Milligan? *crowd laughs*

Mad Blitz :: WHO ARE YOU CALLING BILLEH MILLIGAN, INZEKT?! I VILL CRUZH YOU WITH MA FIZT!!

*switch faces*

Calm Blitz :: ... Nevermind. I mean, sure, Blackarachnia. Without further ado, here's our nominees for the Worst-Decepticons-Leader-Ever Award.

Blackarachnia :: First of all, the famed original G1 Megatron.

*Footages showing Megatron's feats during G1 episodes, and culminating with the death of Optimus Prime at TFTM86*

* Decepticrowds cheers, Autobots crowds booooo~*

Mad Blitz :: ZECOND!! UND ZECOND TO NONE!! IS THE GEEWUNZ GAAAALVATRON, ZYOU VERMINS!!

Blackarachnia :: What, I thought he was the same guy with G1 Megatron?

*However, footages proceed on the wide screen on stage, showing Megatron's corpse being rebuilt by Unicron as the new entity called Galvatron, along with Cyclonus, Scourge & Sweeps, the Death of Starscream, and his other (insane) feats during G1 season 3*

*All crowds boooooo~*

Crazy Blitzy :: Uhuhuh~~ And I thought I'm ze mozt unztable Deceptichonz evaaar!! HAHAHAHA!!

Blackarachnia :: ... Shut up, will ya? And now, for the third nominee.. RID Megatron.

*Footage showing that helpless 'Megatron' doing nothing but brags, and stays on his base at most of the time*

*Crowds boooo even harder, leaving the TFs from RID series sitting quietly in shame, with only Sky-Byte cheering for his leader... alone.*

Calm Blitz :: Calm down, all my fellow Cybertronians. And now, for the fourth nominee...

Crazy Blitzy :: MUVEEH IMMA-TRANZFORM-INTO-CLUELESZ-CYBERTRONIAN-JEET MEGATROOON!! Uhuhuhuh!! He's clueless!! I'm helpless!! Everybody's clueless and helpless here on Cybertron!! Hohohohoho!!

Blackarachnia :: ....................

*Footages showing Movie Meg frozen on S7 base beneath Hoover Dam, Frenzy deactivate the cryo system, letting Movie Meg unfreeze and causing rampage on S7 personnels, before leaving to the city for the Cube, and ultimately dies (RLY?) at the hand of ..... Sam Witwicky*

*Crowds divided into heavy booo and even heavier cheers, even some random fembot carries a sign, "MARRY ME, MUVEE MEG!!"*

Blackarachnia :: And now, for the fifth nominee... Cybertron Megatron/Galvatron.

*Crowds boooo before the footage even started*

*Footages showing the 'accomplishments' of Cybertron Megatron. Nuff said....*

*Crowds booooooo even louder*

Calm Blitz :: And now, we've come to a conclusion, fellow people..

Mad Blitz :: CONCLUSION?! WHAAAT CONCLUSION!! MY FISTS AND FAIAAAR (fire) CANNONZ ARE BOTH ZE CONCLUZIONS AND SOLUZIONS, SCRAPMET-

Crazy Blitzy :: Ouuuch, don't be sooo rude. Eh what? Who's rude again? Me? Kevin Rude?! Kevin's rude?! or Kevin Rudd?! Uhhahahahahaha!!

Blackarachnia :: .........*sigh*........ After the commercial break~

*Commercial break on KaonTV*

Blackarachnia & Calm Blitz :: Welcome back to the show. And now, we will announce the winner..

Crazy Blitzy :: LOOOSEEER!!

Calm Blitz :: ............. Okay. The winner of the Worst Decepticons Leader Ever Award.

Blackarachnia :: And the award goes to....

Crazy Blitzy :: ME!! GOES TO ME!! BECAUZE I'M CUUUTE!! HAHAHAHAHA!!

Blackarachnia :: SHUT UP, ALREADY!!

Calm Blitz :: None other than......... G1 Gaaaaalvatron!!

*And everybody's happy now.*

18. Belgrath

Belgrath Boom! Nutshot!

RiD Megs. That's it. And he transforms into a left hand... WTF?!

19. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    :lol 

20. Fit For natalie

Fit For natalie tfwiki nerd

News Credits:
    For some reason this post makes me giggle.

Any enjoyment I had with Frank Welker's Megs voice has been tainted by the bitter tone he exhibits in some of the interviews he has given since the 2007 Movie's release.*

Yeah, I've watched that movie dozens of times. It doesn't really impress me that only in the movie where they needed to get rid of old product lines that he actually did anything of note. And if you recall, he still lost the battle of Autobot City and his personal fight with Prime.

*Pretty obvious that Welker believes that they hired Hugo Weaving purely for 'star power', despite the fact that the production never using Weaving's name in promotion beyond the original announcement.