Worst day of my life.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GingaMagnus, May 16, 2011.

1. GingaMagnus

GingaMagnus Civilized Enforcer

I've been taught that as a guy or a man your not supposed to cry. But today i have made an exception........... We got a new pet dog named copper...........Like the one from the movie. Yesterday we had fun with him and played with him and loved him but today he went to the vet and he had worms and parvo ........ My family suggested to leave him there for a couple days to treat him but they found out he wouldn't make it..... They put him down and now everyone at my house is grieving.......... And for the first time in years........ I finally cried and still while writing this and sheading tears....... Why must this happen to me? Tell me if you've every cried after a long time or lost a pet recently.

2. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    That really sucks man.

3. GingaMagnus

Ya. He was just a puppy with so much ahead for him. I loved him.......... As a man i'm not supposed to cry but today is the breaking point.

4. Scorpion

Scorpion Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm just gonna be the person to tell you that, no matter WHO told you that it's not okay for a man to cry they are wrong...

5. GingaMagnus

Ya. Men can be sad and cry too. And today i still get misty eyed when i think about it.

6. thecollector

thecollector Fluffernutter Admirer

Man I'm so sorry to hear about this, I'm dreading the day that my dog will die. I hope you feel better soon, I'd be crying too.

7. GingaMagnus

Thank you. We are going to find another like him to ease our pain. One with shot records and all. He might not replace him but i believe he will lift my spirits and who knows maybe this will be a plan of god to return him in a healthy form and the man who did this to him shall pay. But my cat is laying next to me and keeping me from crying my eyes out.

8. Stryker055

Stryker055 Josh Boyfriend

I'm really sorry for you, man. I haven't had to endure the death of a dog that I was close to, but if my current dog passed, I'd be in tears for days.

(Seriously, it's perfectly normal and okay for grown men to cry about the death of a pet. Heck, I got teary-eyed watching freakin' Marley and Me.)

9. GingaMagnus

Ya i heard that movie was sad. Thank you shane dawson for sparing me from watching that movie........ I'm glad my bulldog and cat are still with me and sitting next to me a keeping me from a emotional breakdown.

10. Tyrant

Tyrant Zombie

I've cried over losing any of my animals. Snakes, hamsters, birds, fish, etc.. I'll cry when any of my cats finally die (they're already old). It's okay for anyone to cry. It's human and telling a man not to cry never made much sense to me. Men who cry are the most macho men there are because they don't care what anyone else thinks.

11. GingaMagnus

Thank you. I never was told a man shouldn't cry by a family member i just thougt it was. So you all and i have proved me wrong. My cat and dog and next to me and soon we will get another like copper that's got paperwork and is the perfect picture of health. But we gave give the best day of his whole life and rescued him. He was the last pup to be adopted....... Everyone else was rescued and the mom and dad were perfectly fine.

12. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    That's a bummer.

13. GingaMagnus

I know............. He will be missed. But atleast he didn't suffer when they put him down and the last day of his life were with people who loved him and treated him like he deserved.......

14. StarSaber79

StarSaber79 Banned

News Credits:
    Man that was a really sad read especially the 5th sentence. I had a dog who died this summer but I'm not much of an animal person but I was still quite sad. I got over it with a simple spin of my favorite album Highway to Hell.

15. GingaMagnus

Ya.... He was too young to be die........ But atleast he is in a better place..... It seems we are gonna get another with paperwork that shows he's ok soon and my other pets are with me right now keeping me happy. Sorry for your loss. I stopped crying recently but i'm still sad he's gone.

16. GingaMagnus

I have started to move on but when i think about it i still shead a tear.......... He was a cuddler and was really sweet to us all........ Insult to injury was they thought he would be okay......... And i never got to say goodbye...... But he knows we all love him and in heaven a life time of waiting for us is instant to those in heaven.

17. CyberWolf

CyberWolf Collector of Transformers

Ebay:
    Sorry for your loss. I know how emotional it is to go through. Went through the experience twice already, and I'm not looking forward to the time I have to say goodbye to my two dogs I have now.

Like you said, he knows you loved him. And that's what really matters. We hold to and look back at all the good times we have together. And it's okay to cry, it's what makes us human.

You said you want to find another just like him. We'll I hope you do, because there's nothing more rewarding than having a good friend by your side.

18. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

A few years ago I had a little Shelty named Quinn. I named him after the character Quinn Malery from the TV show Sliders. He had a problem with either his liver, or one of his kidneys or something can't remember what it was now.
    One morning I stumbled upon him in the hallway where he passed away the night before.
    I must've cried the rest of the day for that sweet little dog.

19. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    Lemme put it this way. Crying is a biological constant. It's built in to trigger upon pain, physical or emotional. When you yawn, your eyes water. When you experience a great amount of pain, you cry.
    And when something pains you, like the passing of a friend, you cry. This is true for humans and animals. Male or female.
    Don't let it bother you.

20. KnightSaberAmi

KnightSaberAmi Nyan Nyan

My dearest condolences to you and your family during this difficult time. I thought it was terrible when I had to put my beloved Sue down 5 years ago b/c of colon cancer. And it's true you'll never forget them; as long as Copper is in your heart he'll always be with you. Blessings during this time.