Worst 6 in titanium?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by rumsawatti, Apr 8, 2010.

1. ectoneon

ectoneon Well-Known Member

Yeah GI Joe megs sucks pretty bad. Soundwave would be alright if it wer'nt for the legs.

2. crasis

crasis Yahk Deculture!

News Credits:
    Man, if I didn't know better I'd swear you glued him in place to achieve that pose. My Titanium Soundwave would have MUCH difficulty pulling that off, the floppy mess he is. I guess it was luck of the draw with these. I still hate the diaper, though his little Laserbeak hangs out with Music Label Soundwave, so it's not a total loss. I never picked up "GI Joe" Megs, so for me Soundwave is easily the worst Titanium. And I tend to collect all things Soundwave, so this was particularly frustrating for me.

3. xanthax

xanthax choppaface

News Credits:
    Fallen is excellent imo. He looks AWESOME in robot mode.

My vote for the worst defiantly goes to Soundwave. Every day when I walk past that bookshelf, I look at him and get pissed at his legs.

4. Jarodimus

Jarodimus the guy with that scan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    :lol 

I took that pic when he first came out and everyone started railing to the heavens about his loose legs. He stayed in that position for 3 days, and it was only that short because I picked him up and played with him again.

Luck o' the draw, I guess.

5. shinobi77

shinobi77 Fatbastard

Ebay:
    Boy, I'd have to go with joe megs, I never saw soundwave up here, but, I'd say its a toss up with these guys. I never wanted to search for soundwave due to his reissue and his diaper......
    My joe megs just won't stand up, even his tank mode doesn't hold together for me.

6. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Camaro Club! Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Looks like your real motive for making this thread comes out. I am not looking to get rid of my Megs but I am getting rid of Cheetor and Primal Prime.

7. rumsawatti

rumsawatti Dino-bot

caught red handed i guess....well i made dis thread for two reasons...i ade it as a follow up to "the best' aaaaaand as my next custom i wanted to improve da worst titan...i got plans for megs...but he wont be megs no more haha plus hes da only one i can afford...