World War T... Opinions?

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by DecepticonsRule, Sep 2, 2009.

1. DecepticonsRule

DecepticonsRule Triple-Changer

News Credits:
    I'm thinking about writing a "fan-fic" about Transformers, that isn't really a sequel to ROTF at all.

I don't know if anyone's read "World War Z" by Max Brooks, but it's a fantastic novel. It's about a reporter, who interviews people after this great "Zombie Apocalypse". The stories in it are so moving, and you can picture everything happening exactly the way the book describes it. I definitley recommend it.

The idea for my fan-fic is the same concept. It takes place after TF1, TF2, and "TF3". All the events of the Transformers films have happened in the real world, and I (as a reporter) interview people who were somehow involved with the Transformers, or Transformer attacks.
    It will tie into my "Rise of Primus" fanfic that I'm writing, but will also expand and improve slightly on the previous films. One of the examples I'm thinking of is the Constructicons each getting a robot mode (from ROTF). You will for sure see some of the main characters that appeared in the films.

Anyway, what does everyone think of this idea?

2. DecepticonsRule

DecepticonsRule Triple-Changer

News Credits:
    Does anyone have anything to say about this?

3. jazz_00

jazz_00 legen wait 4 it dary

i like it and cant wait to see what u can come up with.

4. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    This sounds pure awesome