World smallest really smallest???

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by rumsawatti, Mar 29, 2010.

1. rumsawatti

rumsawatti Dino-bot

Hey guys i have known bout these for a while...But i was wonderin...why are they called the worlds smallest tfs? I mean i only have one...HAD one...and i had like 6 minicons smaller den him...if im not mistaken thrust and megs are almost legend size...so why are they the smallest and minicons dont count? cause according to my match up...The minicon blight i have is like a head shorter then my broken anime prime...Am i not seein da point in wsts or sumthin? Help me out kind tf fans!!! :D  Laterz!!!!

2. Xaedrahk

Xaedrahk Prime-otions!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think there's something of a quality label to "WST" though. I mean technically some minicons (and Stratosphere Prime) are smaller, but if you compare their robot modes -which at best are pieces of the vehicle shifted around and loosely deemed "arms" and "legs" to the WST line, which replicates the full-size G1 transformation style almost perfectly, the difference is noticeable. Size-wise; you have a point. Quality-wise; I believe "WST" has more to do with how accurate the tiny figures are as compared to their defaults.

3. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, the actual Japanese name for these guys is "Smallest Transforming Transformers". The whole "World's Smallest" is a fan-invented term.

That being the case, I think it's not so much about being smallest in stature/size, but being the smallest versions of those characters.

4. rumsawatti

rumsawatti Dino-bot

hmmm...thats sumthin to consider...so technically there called wst cuz they are like perfect clones of the bigger versions?...I think i get it...

5. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    Who's smaller then Ravage/Steeljaw?

6. rumsawatti

rumsawatti Dino-bot

ME!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA jus kiddin...good point....but hes not really a single wst...more of a part for Soundwave...Ive never seen anyone consider him as a wst they always say soundwave and ravage...not soundwave and then later on down da list ravage....

7. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

Think of them as Mini-Me's.
    Plus, aren't there WST's of G1 Bumblebee as well? He must be damn tiny!

8. rumsawatti

rumsawatti Dino-bot

yeah but they have minicons about da size of bee...i think...ive seen some minis da same as him...