World of Heroes: A super hero RP

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by Necromaster, Dec 10, 2016.

1. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

Diggle crosses his arms
    "Saw someone leaving your place in a hoodie, so I had a guess, now why are you here?"

"And there is reason for that."
    Batman states

2. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

8 of the soldiers begin to pull the net back toward King Sharks detention room.

June nods absentmindedly while dropping the gem in Wallers hand. She uses her freed hand to hold herself uneasily. "Enchantress had been mumbling stuff in her head about another dimension. I think she's plotting to try and escape again." She shakes her head uneasily.

In his cell, Klarion groans but remains unconscious.

"You should be happy they let you out at all" snaps a soldier at the imprisoned Major Force. "Most criminals wouldn't see the light of day again after the stuff you've pulled."

--------

Shazam's eyes widen and then he glowers. "I just wanted to see your base while we wait. If you don't like to talking with me then you shouldn't start talking with me." With a huffy pout, he broodily makes his way over to a large computer device and decides to look at it instead.
    Jerk...

"Even now he interrogates. It's not meant to be Billy." states the Wizard.

But I want it to be...
    broods Billy.

3. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

Bucky taps Shazam on the shoulder
    "Kid, you know what is at stake for us, a close friend was taken by what calls himself a god. We are on edge, so no pouting about not playing video games. We know where we need to go, we just need the teams to respond."
    Bucky sighs
    "Now, you seem to be a new guy to the whole hero business, so I will tell you this, we can't work well with people we don't know. We must have trust if we are to fight with our lives on the line for others."

4. Devaron9

Devaron9 Token Falchion Wielding Welshy

"None of your business!" snaps Oliver, who attempts to throw Diggle off of his back.

---

"Oh is there" says Duke, rolling his eyes and huffing.

---

King Shark writhes about, but not enough to impede the guards greatly.

Major Force growls in his cell.

"Yes, I so prefer to have a FRIGGIN' BOMB IMPLANTED IN MY HEAD!" he yelled, pounding on the reinforced glass.

"Then get a grip" says Waller, heading to her office.

Once she arrives, she secures the gem into a safe, and sits at her desk.

---

"What?" says Tim. "I wasn't seriously asking your age? Hells up with you man? I was just saying now is an inappropriate time to talk about consoles."

Wally and Jay continue running through the city, trying to find the location of Ultron.

5. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

Diggle lands on his feet
    "Oliver, your mother hired me to protect you, little hard if you are running around without anyone knowing."

Batman stands up and looks out to the city
    "Want me to end this recon early?"

6. Devaron9

"I have a right to a private life!" Oliver says, quickly getting back up. "You need to back off, Mr Diggle!"

---

Duke sighed.

"No..."

7. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

"Private life? Sure, but i am not allowed to let you in the streets alone."
    He states

Batman fires his grappling gun and swings across the street.

8. Devaron9

"I'm not in the streets though" Oliver states. "I'm in a building that legally still belong to my father."

---

Duke follows suit.

"So what's our next stop?" He asked.

9. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

"It'd be easier to trust if I wasn't attacked for answering honestly. He wanted to know what I was thinking of. I answered honestly that I was thinking of the cool things this base might have and while we are waiting then maybe seeing it. Then you and he accuse me of wanting to play video games right now. So really, I'll just be over here not answering any questions and waiting for the mission to start." states Shazam while looking Bucky in the eye. He then sighs and then looks away sadly. "Maybe my mentor was right. It wasn't meant to be. Being around the same age as a hero doesn't change anything."

"BILLY!" yells Shazam the Wizard.

Shazam winced. "What?! Why are you yelling?!"

-----

June nods and unsteadily makes her way back to her room.

"Most people would rather see you already DEAD. So yeah." snaps the guard back at Major Force.

The soldiers successfully haul King Shark back into his cell and remove the net as quickly as they can. "We'll get a doctor once you calm down, Mr. Shark."

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  10. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

"How did you get here then?"
    Diggle asks

Batman notices a few police cars race down a street, then he patches his cowl into the police frequency

All available units to the Gotham National Bank, robbery has gone down and everyone on site is freaking out.

"We follow the cars."
    He presses a button on his glove and the Batmobile arrives below them. He jumps into the opening seat

"Shazam, wouldn't our time currently be better used for planning our strengths and discussing our disadvantages that our foes have?"
    Bucky asks.
    "As for assuming you wanted to play video games, you just put full attention to it, then asked to see it. Think how that looks."

11. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

"Watch how you talk! You nearly revealed something about your identity!" snaps the Wizard.

"Okay! Okay!"

Shazam focuses back on what Bucky is stating. "I assumed no one knew and that's why we weren't talking about such things."
    He then pauses to think on the rest of what Bucky says. His brows furrow trying to understand.
    "I... I was just speaking honestly. So why..." He shakes his head. "Maybe we should all just stop assuming right now."
    He looks over at the screens seriously.
    "So what do we know of the strengths and disadvantages? I know they can phase through walls and steel bars wrapped around their bodies."

12. Devaron9

"How old are you really?" said Tim, confused.

---

"And vice versa!" yelled Major Force through the glass.

---

"Gotcha" said Duke, following Batman after the cars.

---

"Being extremely careful!" Oliver said.

13. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Shazam grins uneasily trying to pretend he can't hear Robin as he looks at Bucky for his imput.

----

"And that's why you are in there instead of out here." snaps the Guard at Major Force.

14. Devaron9

"I'll remind you of that when I get out and snap your neck" Major Force snarled. "That's a promise."

15. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

"And for what? For you only to get blown up right after? You that suicidal?" sneers the guard.

16. Devaron9

"Didn't say right now" growls Major Force. "But at some point."

17. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

"You will never know freedom again. Get used to that, scum." The guard scoffs and then passes by June who is holding her head and mumbling to herself as she makes her way back to her room.

18. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

"Well firstly, what are your powers?"
    Bucky asks

Batman begins to drive the batmobile towards the bank
    "Be ready for anything."

"Uh huh, black hoodie and all that means sneaking out. Now tell me the truth, why are you here."
    Diggle states
    "Or i will tell my boss and get extra security for you."

19. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

"What? I thought you wanted to talk about the enemy, but uh... let's see. Super strength, super speed, super durability, don't need to sleep, weird knowledge, magic lightning, don't need water, artificial aging, don't need air, and I think my menetor said something about not being easily controlled or something..." Shazam ticks off the list of all the things he can think of. "Any of those useful for the mission? Am thinking so, since I was called here and all."

20. Devaron9

"Hey, witch-girl, if you're gonna be weird and creepy, do it on your own" said Major Force, staring at June.

In his cell, King Shark began pounding on the door.

---

"Gotcha!" says Duke, buckling himself into the passenger seat.

---

"I just wanted to be... closer to my Dad. And this is where I saw him most" sighed Oliver.