Work the non-show toys into the story

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by GigatronSama, Jul 21, 2012.

1. GigatronSama

GigatronSama Mr. Insomnia Veteran

Just a thread for fun. Try to come up with ways some of the so far non-show toys could be worked into the rest of season 2 and a hypothetical season 3.

Here are a few of my idas.

Ironhide: Bulkhead is either dead or offline for a while. Ironhide, a fellow wrecker (possibly an older soldier and mentor figure for Bulkhead), shows up to fill in.

Ultra Magnus: High ranking autobot officer, jealous of Prime's being chose by Primus, and given such a lofty position, whie Magnus worked his way up through the ranks the hard way.

Bumblebee battle armor: BB defeats Starscream, thanks to speed and cunning. The Apex armor adapts to BB giving it a different appearance.

Optimus Maxmums: The final relic. Appears to be a massive base or vehicle of some sort. It may be employed by autobots and/or decepticons for some time before the season finale when Optimus realizes it's built to interface with a Prime, and transforms.

Your ideas?

2. AutobotJazz1

AutobotJazz1 The best there is...

I wanna see Gears in TFP.

3. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    Not at all on-topic.

Dead End being a resurrected Makeshift (who is still in the shape of Wheeljack) possibly using a combination of Dark Energon and Synth-En (or possibly Tox-En).

4. T4mercustomz

T4mercustomz Genus time! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hot shot arrives on earth and meets the team. Raf finds him cool and spends more time with hot shot than bumblebee. BB becomes jelious. than an attack by dead end ends up with Raf captured. This causes BB and hot shot to work together to save raf

5. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    Thundertron - Commander of an old wandering crew of rogue Transformers. Having lost the last of his crew he decides to go to Earth and serve Megatron for wealth. Not properly factioned.

6. Soundwavedredd2

Soundwavedredd2 Banned

and can they explain why raf can understand bumblebee

7. LegoTFGuy

LegoTFGuy Master Builder

Hot Shot and Rumble- The Decepticons discover a stasis pod with the Rumble in it. Rumble's piledrivers lead to the Decepticons having several victories before Rumble's arch-enemy, Hot Shot, tracks down the energy signal that was emitted from the stasis pod when it was opened. Team PRIME isn't fully convinced of Hot Shot's credibility, despite the fact that he claims he's been training off-world. Hot Shot later proved himself by using his speed to help Team PRIME destroy Rumble.

Ultra Magnus- Using the stasis pod they got from Rumble, the Decepticons track down another pod- only to find it contains one of the toughest Wreckers ever to live. With their communications with the other Cons cut off, Knockout and Dreadwing have to put aside their differences and work together to survive Ultra Magnus' attack. The Decepticons are successful and trap Magnus in an underground cave-in. However, they are unaware that, deep within the collapsed cave, Ultra Magnus is still alive...

8. Rayzilla Prime

Rayzilla Prime I RIP ALL MY RAZE!

I forget who it is, but someone came up with the idea that Dead End (the Wheeljack repaint) is Makeshift resurrected with Synth/ToxEn.

9. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Ultra Magnus/Thundertron: The leader of the Wreckers. He, along with the remaining Wreckers, Ironhide and Hot Shot, crash land on Earth in their spaceship. They were being held hostage on Cybertron by Thundertron but they managed to escape.

I came here just to say that. GET OUT OF MY HEAD, RAYZILLA.

10. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    =|

11. Ultra Magnotron

Ultra Magnotron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I like your ideas. I know Ultra Magnus is the commander of the Wreckers, so I'd love to see how he and Bulkhead would interact.

12. Rayzilla Prime

Rayzilla Prime I RIP ALL MY RAZE!

Oop, I'm sorry, I didn't take the time to read through the comments. :eek:  I do support the idea, nonetheless!

NEVAR. :ev: 

13. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Ironhide along with Prowl (from the MMO) and along with Jazz are out on Athenia. The Autobot's new capital as a part of their working government, however Jazz and Ironhide bored of politics decide to leave and come to Earth to rejoin Optimus and Team Prime.

Prowl comes after them pissed off they deserted him and kind of becomes a antagonist (not villianous of course) but really causes a lot of problems with Team Prime's Protocol.

14. Ultra Magnotron

Ultra Magnotron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I really like this! I'd definitely love to see this happen on the show.

15. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    Hot Shot was called to Earth by Wheeljack, who has heard of the accomplishments he's achieved despite being of such a young age. He is Bumblebee's brother, and takes great sadness and a desire for revenge when Megatron brutally murders Bumblebee

Kup was a Wrecker. He died in a brutal battle on Cybertron while allowing the rest of the Wreckers to escape. His death is remembered honorably by Wheeljack

Ultra Magnus leads the Wreckers, what remains of them anyways. He has always been jelous of Optimus and his rank, and arrives on Earth in the hope of claiming what is rightfully his

Ironhide used to be an Autobot, until after he was constantly compared to the Decepticons by his peers, he realized that he was really a Decepticon at heart. He defected, but has attempted to lay low ever since. Until, however, Megatron asks him for assistance on Earth

*insert Dead End = Makeshift origin here*

Rumble, and his brother Frenzy, we're once small Minicons. They were heavily damaged in battle, and were rebuilt as full-sized Cybertronians. Rumble now arrives on Earth to carry out the will of his master, Soundwave

Thundertron leads the Star Seekers, and desires to swim in the Energon of all Cybertronians for abandoning the Colony Worlds. He arrives on Earth to kill Megatron and Optimus Prime, and to redeem all those who reside on Colony Worlds

16. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Ironhide is a fascinating idea but I know Hasbro would be against that.

17. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    Probably. After all, they wouldn't even let Cliffjumper get accused of being a traitor in Animated

18. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    :D 

And I have no need to repost that so...

Kup: Featured in a flashback by Wheeljack as he goes after Hardshell to avenge Bulkhead's death. Wheeljack remembers something Kup said
    and he realizes that looking after Miko and Joining Team Prime would be a better way to honor the memory of Bulkhead.

Rumble: Found and reawakend by Starscream, runs off and starts causing earthquakes around Griffen Rock in a Rescue Bots crossover, joins Megatron's Decepticons afterward.

19. Sideways77

Sideways77 oh shoogah

News Credits:
    Yeah, I'm 100% against the stupid 'Dead End is Makeshift!' idea.

How about DE is a Vehicon that Knockout infuses with Synth-En, and he evolves into his current form after studying Wheeljack's frame and moves after a fight?

20. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    Okay.
    Without reading any post on this thread at all:

Hot Shot is the younger brother of Bumblebee.

The end.