Minor/Repaint: [Work in Progress] Movie Break-Up

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Nightshadow, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Nightshadow

Nightshadow Fezzes are cool!

News Credits:
    so, i´m almost done with my Pulsewave custom. but i had another idea. a custom baed on movie barricade called Break-Up. I wanted his legs to be straight, so i worked with a dremel tool (don´t know how it´s called XD). i removed his sirens and reworked the roof and changed the head.
    i want Break-Up to look more sporty than Barricade, so i decided to paint him like a car inspired by !the Fast and the Furious". It would be really cool if i could add some neonlights in car mode, but i don´t have any idea how to do that and get stuff for that :-S

In robot mode i would like to change his Breast/ engine hood transformation, but i don´t have any idea yet.

maybe some of you guys can help me XD

Attached Files:

2. funkatron101

funkatron101 TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I really really like the mods you made. The dropped hood/shoulder looks great, and the legs look a lot better too!

What kind of paint did you use? If you are going to brush it on, I would dilute it more to lesson the appearance of brush strokes.

A nice spray will probably give you a better result though.

3. spikebuster

spikebuster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    How did u modify the chest to do that?

4. closetrat

closetrat Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ...maybe you could add a spring made from a small paperclip to invert the shoulders like Ironhide...

if yer really feelin' antsy, maybe you could try to add a twist joint to the top quarter of the nose-cover to try to emulate the movie chest...

That's all I got off the top of my head; but wicked job so far.