Wondering if you guys may be able to help?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Fallen_diablo, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Fallen_diablo

Fallen_diablo Member

Hey there, first post here and a very inspiring board, nice to meet you all.

Im currently in need of some help and gethered you guys maybe able to help me, Im a 3d artist and going to be creating a movie perfect version of Megatron from ROTF.
    I have a few pics for reference but not nearly as many as I need. Google has served me well and same with the legend Josh Nizzi's site, but still need shots like the back of his head etc.
    Im sorry mods if I have posted in the wrong area and please move if I have, but wasnt sure where to post.
    Thanks in advance for any help.

2. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Your best bet might be to buy the toy and work from there. At least it'll give you a rough estimate you can work from and add more detail to as images become available?

3. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Your best bet would be to wait for the Blu-Ray and use the 3D model rotation feature for movie-accurate images of Megatron.

4. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Toy's not very film accurate, he doesn't even have the mutton chops.

Just a tip on rendering film Transformers: a lot of them, Optimus and Megatron included, have very long legs and wide torsos, giving the impression of them all having high trousers.