Wonder Woman Messenger Bag ... How Much Would You Pay?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DeceptiKreep, Jul 19, 2009.

1. DeceptiKreep

DeceptiKreep Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I lost my job not too long ago and have had to sell alot of things to get by. I have been holding off on this, but the time has come that I need to do it. So before I listed this on EBay, I wanted to get feedback from the fans that no more.

This is a one of a kind messenger bag that features Wonder Woman. This is not a DC product, well, not entirely. The material to use that has Wonder Woman on is was from a tote bag that I saw at Virgin Megastore. However, I do not carry tote bag ... I am a guy. So I contacted this other company that makes messenger bags called Rickshaw Bags. I bought 3 bags from them before but this was the first custom. So they took the tote bag and used it to create the flap of the messenger bag as well as a folio.

I have only used this bag once since I bought it. I got alot of comments on it but it has to go. What I want to know is what you all would pay or think these would go for. I have posted some pics but I do have more .... and if you want to buy them, please do not hesitate to PM me.

Bag:
    Laptop Fit: Up to 13''
    Dimensions: 12''H x 15''W x 4.3''D

[​IMG]

Folio
    Dimensions: 9.75"H x 6"W x 1"D

[​IMG]

2. MidnightBliss

MidnightBliss Well-Known Member

I have no idea.....$100? How much do messenger bags usually go for?

3. DeceptiKreep

DeceptiKreep Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No longer going to sell.