Wolfe's Clutter

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by wolfe, Apr 1, 2010.

1. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I'm thinking its time to post a few pictures of the mess. Unfortunately i've always been a bit cluttered and the collection is too. Need to kick my ass in gear and finish putting up and organizing.

I've never been a completionist, i always pick up things i like. That being said, however, i do have a full line of the alternators. When i really started collecting hardcore i was picking up loose figures left and right ( mostly G1 ) and as a result i have a lot of loose incomplete figures. Slowly making my way thru them and picking the best one or two to display. The others will go on my sale and trade list.

I highly recommend shmax transformer site. Very good place to list your collection and you can download the list onto your computer. Most of my sealed collection is on there and it works out well since they are in storage. Easy reference.

Apparently in these pics my camera decided not to focus completely. This is the cabinet i have in the living room.

Thats a hasbro G1 Prime mixed in there.
    jamiebrayley gave me a great deal on an AFA 85 G1 Jazz (pre rub). Its my only AFA but i definitely like them. A good investment i think.
    [​IMG]

Picture of the corner of the shelf. Henkei and Universe cyclonus. I may put SG cyclonus there as well. I personally like classics UM... nemesis and Optimus are there as well but in alt mode.
    [​IMG]

Always had a fixation with dinobots. Still working on completing some of the g1s.
    [​IMG]

Lots of robot heroes. Picked them up loose when i bought a collection. Neat figures. This shot will look a lot better after i take a new pic. Springer is boxed up and being sent off in a trade.
    [​IMG]

Theres some of the wsts including the dinobots. Very neat figures.
    [​IMG]

Quite a few g1s. Megs is complete and in good shape. Started with just 3 or 4 autobot cars but definitely seem to be putting all of them there.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Prime Shelves. Bought a lot of those g1's from a fellow member, still need to go thru and see whats there and whats missing. About half have trailer doors. I have a boxed g1 prime and a couple of broken trailers that i left off the shelf too. Figured i would finally take a picture before i start sorting thru and selling them. All but six of the trailers have a cab stored inside it.
    [​IMG]

Alt Camshaft is for sale. (I have so much on my sale list that its everywhere). Extra dinos that i havent figured out if im selling yet (have a few on the trade list). More alts on the second shelf. (for sale of course.)
    [​IMG]

Mighty Muggs. I love the look of these things. Far from a complete collection, there are a few i thought looked bad. Love the transformer ones.
    G1 Jetfire (part of a purchase i made) that i still need to put together and probably put in the cabinet. OS works, lights up. Had fun having him walk across the table the other day. You can kinda see the blitzwings on the shelf, have 4 or 5 of them plus a bunch without the turret. Could army build with them.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 13, 2010
  2. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Save for future pictures.

3. 100% Mackem

100% Mackem Banned

Very Nice Collection mate !

4. mtmte586

mtmte586 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nice. You need to turn the waist on the green 'copter (springer?)

5. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Bump. Added some updated pics along with prime shelves pic.

6. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    Holy shit, that is a LOT of trailers! Very nice collection with plenty of diversity.

7. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Class A collection. You could have an army of Rollers with all those trailers! :D 

8. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I call it my army of primes. I may still end up pulling the cabs out and the rollers. would look neat like that, but i like how they are set up atm before i thin them out.

Thanks for the compliments. :)