with tfa's in stores early... soundwave???

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by xa rumblebee, Jun 11, 2008.

1. xa rumblebee

xa rumblebee ...sting like a bumblebee

News Credits:
    now that the animated figures have his stores with three weeks before the initial street date, i wonder if the rest of the shipments will be for sale sooner than expected. i didn't buy all the tfa's available. but i got the ones i wanted (grimms, bumble, screamer, bulky, 2pack, lockdown). how soon you think we'll see soundwave in stores?

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Personally, I'm hoping not for a while, as I want to have some more time to save up for him and the others that would come out at the same time with him after I get all the figures I plan to get from what's already being released.

3. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, wave three of the deluxes was originally slated for an August release (along with wave 1 of the leaders & wave 3 voyagers, which are already out, and just about every sideline for the line such as the activators, bumpbers, etc.) so it's possible we could see them at any point. However, I would say July at the earliest. But, than, like I said... wave 3 voyagers (Grimlock & Lugnut) were also slated for an August release and they're already hitting store shelves (but no sign of Voyager Prime yet and he was supposed to be the only new figure in wave 2).

4. Kingplay

Kingplay Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    give it one month or so

5. AutobotMarine

AutobotMarine Banned

Ebay:
    Animated just hit the shelves at my local Wal Mart. Though the only ones I didn't see were Voyager Optimus Prime and Soundwave. And I wanted to get them both too.

6. omega knight

omega knight Chibi lancelot launch

News Credits:
    I got bumblebee!!!
    MISB! for my bb collection however we have a buncha buncha grimm lug and lockdown cyb prime no rachet but prowl and the optimus prime and meg two pack.

7. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I will more after Grimlock maybe the August Release it for Wave 4 or the Wave 3 Deluxes and Voyager Optimus.