With G1/BW/RID/UT Characters that you when in Animated Line?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Spiderus Prime, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    G1:Wheeljack,Sunstreaker,Bluestreak,Blaster,Rumble,Frenzy,Sideswipe,Astrotrain,Spinger,Scourge,Alpha Trion & Nightbeat

BW:Rattrap,Cheetor,Rhinox,Tigatron,Airazor,Leo Prime,B'Boom,Primal,Terrorsaur & Buzz Saw

RID:Side Burn,Skybite,Darkscream,Mega-Octane & Omega Prime

UT:Tidewave,Undermine,Backstop,Roadblock,Strom Jet & Sideway

2. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    G1- astrotrain,dead end,strafe,hound,sideswipe,sunstreaker,darkwing,dreadwind,blaster, steeljaw,ravage,frenzy,inferno,wheeljack,victory saber and deathsarus.

bw- airazor,terrorsaur,rampage,depthcharge,megatron,tarantulas and rattrap

bm-none :lol  they did jetstorm that's all that matters.

RID- sideburn,xbrawn,scourge,rail racer and ruination

armada- none

energon- roadblock,snowcat,slugsliner,divebomb and landquake

cybertron- swerve,hardtop,crosswise,hightail,crumplezone and thunderblast

tftm-dropkick,overcast and camshaft

3. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well it would just impossible for me to remember 'em all because ALL TF series, even Kiss Players, got at least 1 or two extremely interesting concepts and characters just waiting to be revamped.

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Here's my list:

G1:
    -Warpath- small tank alt-mode. Would be nice to see some more military-ish Autobots. Give him a flaw like heartburn or something for some comedy.
    -Sixshot- wouldn't need all of his alt-modes. I'd be happy with one or two of them. I just like the way he looks in bot-mode.

BW:
    -Snarl- the Tasmanian devil guy.
    -Scorponok- would go great with BA and Waspinator.

RID:
    -Optimus Prime- though under a different name, and a large firetruck alt-mode.
    -Prowl- though under a different name, similar alt-mode, one of three brothers.
    -Sideburn- similar alt-mode, another of the brothers.
    -X-brawn- similar alt-mode, third brother.
    -Megatron- though under a different name, and with only one or two alt-modes.
    -Scourge- semi alt-mode, similar creation.
    -Mega-Octane- military truck alt-mode, similar creation, no combining, one of Scourge's troops.
    -Armorhide- tank alt-mode, similar creation, no combining, another one of Scourge's troops.

Ar:
    -Jolt- same alt-mode, though make him larger than a minicon. Deluxe class would be perfect.
    -Tidalwave- another large Decepticon would be nice.

En:
    -Landmine- similar alt-mode, would look interesting in Animated's style.
    -Cruellock- same alt-mode, and make him a Deluxe class figure. Bit of a rival for Grimlock.

Cy:
    -Evac- same alt-mode, though give him a Deluxe class toy. We need more Deluxe class chopper-bots.
    -Scourge- same alt-mode, and give him a Voyager class figure. Then repaint him into RID Bruticus.

Although I'd be perfectly happy with either all of the RID characters I listed, or just Scourge, Mega-Octane, and Armorhide :D 

5. Fez Findie

Fez Findie Well-Known Member

Any G2 character would be delightful.

6. tnasoundlug

tnasoundlug Well-Known Member

Wheeljack- We need him!!

Galvatron- No a upgraded Megatron but more like a old Decepticon Leader that Megatron overthrow. Without ties with Unicron

Sideways- Another bounty hunter but, unlike Lockdown, he has more motives than search for trophies and money, so he works for both factions

Primal- Also Technorganic but unlike Blackrachnia he considers as a blessing (without being Fanatical as in BM). Maximal's as a faction between the Autobots faction.

7. hupla

hupla Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    G1 Wheeljack and Kup

Beast Wars: Dinobot Rattrap Rhinox Tarantulas

RiD Sky-byte

8. night-skyward

night-skyward Collects animated, mainly

G1:
    The other dinobots.
    Wheeljack
    Beast wars:
    Silverbolt

errr can't think of others as i haven't really watched any other series apart from beast wars and animated. i watched the odd bit of G1 and armada but not much.

9. Buzzer-Bot

Buzzer-Bot Kamikaze

G1:

Autobots-Wheeljack,Kup,Mirage,Hound,Trailbreaker,Hoist,Silverbolt,Air Raid(AR and Bolt can rival those 2 drinking idiots),Whirl,Punch/Counterpunch,Inferno,Smokescreen,Sandstorm

Cons-Astrotrain,Rumble,Ravage,Ratbat,Straxus(doesn't have a toy,so put him in!),Brawl,Sixshot,Octane,Insecticons,Scourge,Cyclonus,Give something to rival the 3 dinobots-maybe Snaptrap,Overbite and Nautilator.I don't really like the idea of Megatron becoming Galvatron.Can make Galv as Megs' brother.

G2-just one: Dreadwing & his partner(different name).

BW:

Max'-Depth Charge,Rattrap,Rhinox,Cheetor,Tigerhawk(after 3 episodes he got f***** up,he doesn't deserve to die,revive him,Hasbro!),Silverbolt(give another name like Skybolt),Dinobot(maybe they can make him like Jetfire & Jetstorm,put Dinobot 2 as his partner and make them good guys)

Cons'-Inferno(different name),Tarantulas,Terrorsor,Scorponok,Rampage,Quickstrike

Others-Vector Prime,Bonecrusher(LAM),Barricade+Frenzy(Make use of Frenzy) and Scourge(He can be given the name Nemesis Prime)

Whoa!It's good to have a Animated version of the past characters ,be it dead or alive.:D 

10. Buzzer-Bot

Buzzer-Bot Kamikaze

About Primal,do you think They will have the idea of temporarily fusing Prime & Primal in Optimal Optimus?

11. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I forget to some you put G2,BM and Movie charathers, but the title say G1/BW/RID/UT only!

12. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I respectively disagree. If we're going to get a RID Scourge homage, he better NOT be named Nemesis Prime. Only reason I would except that is if they can't get the name Scourge, or some variation of it (like Skurge, Skourge, etc...). Even then I would rename his toy as Scourge, kinda like others, and myself, have renamed Universe Tankor as Octane.

No offense, but you shouldn't limit people to only certain lines. If people would like characters from G2, BM, and the Movie lines, than let them post their wish lists.

13. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah Scourge was always more than a Nemesis Prime, in fact, if he shows up, he should be a RID version TFA style and not REPAINTED OPTIMUS.

Plus they could just call him.. uh... Sweep/Sweeper, a Scourge related name.

14. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    I'd definitely like a character that's like G1 Prowl.

15. Astrotrain52

Astrotrain52 Former Green Kool-aider

G1: Wheeljack, Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, Astrotrain

Beast Wars: Dinobot and Rampage

RID: Scourge, Omega Prime, Rail Racer, Skybyte

UT: Scattorshot, Inferno

16. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    I'm not sure why this thread exists, seeing as we already have over 9000 threads on the same subject. But what the hell, here's my pipe-dream list:

Pointblank, as a ruthless, loner-type enforcer who shoots first and asks questions later. Affiliated with the Autobots largely in name only; most of them do not approve of his exceedingly brutal approach to warfare. Voiced by Clint Eastwood in full Dirty Harry mode.

Wheeljack, as a Q-type 'mad scientist' who designs weapons and gadgets for the Elite Guard. Bona fide genius; good-natured but eccentric and absent-minded. Voiced by Christopher Lloyd.

Thunderwing, as an equal and rival of Megatron. Aristocratic, suave, flamboyant, charismatic and darkly funny. Voiced by Mark Hamill.

Bludgeon, as Thunderwing's right-hand man. A grizzled veteran of Ratchet and Lockdown's generation. Peerless cyber-samurai warrior with a genuine sense of honor. Voiced by Kevin Conroy.

17. Darth Rodimus

Darth Rodimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    NICE!!!!!
    I wouldn't mind Wheeljack, does Hasbro hate Wheeljack or something?

18. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    No, they don't hate him. In fact they hinted that we would be getting a new Wheeljack in the near future, just that they weren't ready to reveal him yet.

19. tnasoundlug

tnasoundlug Well-Known Member

I hope not, I didn't like Optimal Optimus form... but I'm one of the weirdos that really liked his BM look :drunk ...

Also Dinobot and Rattrap.

Dinobot Samurai as counterpoint to Prowl Ninja. And rattrap just to piss Dinobot out.

20. Eric

Eric Per sempre marciamo.

News Credits:
    Rattrap. Seriously, Rattrap in Animated would ROCK. If we're getting Waspinator, then I wanna see Rattrap blow him to scrap every episode.