Wish List from Toy Fair

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Lazerwave, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    Now that You saw what there is for the future of 2010 for Transformer toys what out of all that was shown that you want?

I would like to buy the following:

-Human Alliance Jazz
    -Leader Class Starscream
    -Legend Ravage
    -Deluxe Ironhide (now that I got deluxe Ratchet today)

2. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    I'm still trying to decide how I feel about the Power Core Combiners. I think I like Huffer, but that might because I'm subconsciously telling myself that I can skip the Botcon Huffer if this one doesn't suck. But seriously, the line might have potential.

As for what I like, I'll continue to buy the "Classics" styled figures. Drift looks nice. And I like the old fashioned car that what's his face turns into. I hope Thrust means good news for Dirge.

I'm still waiting to see Straxus, and see if they have anymore WFC figs (Shockwave???)

3. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    I just read that Elita-1 was showed, I at least desire to see what she looks like.

4. ROTF Sideswipe

ROTF Sideswipe Scientist

HA Jazz and that Thrust cause he costs so much from Japan.

5. Howling

Howling I'M NOT A GUY!!!

News Credits:
    DRIFT!!!!
    legends ravage
    all the power core combiners figures
    all the wfc figures
    almost everything else.

6. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Still thinking about a lot of them, but here is my list so far:

Must-Haves:

-Gen. Thrust- Even though I'm really close to finishing the custom one I started two years ago. I'm also hoping they give us Dirge (sort of inevitable, but you never know)
    -Gen. Straxus(Darkmount)- Was thinking about making a Straxus myself, but this works. Would have loved to see him as a Voyager, but a Deluxe is definitely better than nothing. Obscure character homages FTEP!
    -Gen. Drift- I'm not a fan of him as a character, but I do like his look, which seems to have translated really well into toy-form. I might wait for a repaint/retool.

-Leg. Ravage- When I first herd about it, I was worried, but now that I've seen it, he's actually really good looking. Should look great next to Soundwave.
    -Leg. Rampage- Like Long Haul, it's not the one that combines, but that is a benefit, imo. I was going to get the red Deluxe repaint, but this will make a nice mini-me for my yellow Rampage.
    -Del. Ironhide- I already have Voyager IH, but there's something strangely appealing to this version. When I visually compare it to Deluxe Ratchet (who I honestly think is a horrible figure), Ironhide appears to be a masterpiece.
    -Del. Hailstorm- Not a perfect looking figure, but not bad at all. He'll make a nice foe for Deluxe Ironhide. I really like the alt-mode, but I do have to admit that the bot-mode looks like it'll be fiddley.
    -HA Jazz- Would be the one and only HA figure I get. He doesn't look perfect, but there's something about him I like. Especially the fact that his gun has an alt-mode on it's own. It really depends on what else I need to get when he's released. When and/or if I get him, I won't be displaying him with the rest of my movie collection. Probably with my DVD's, or something like that.

-PCC Huffer & Caliburst- He was the first one we saw, and he's one of the best one's, looks wise, imo. Plus, this may be immature, but I can't honestly pass up on a bot named Huffer :hookday 

Maybe's:
    -HfD Activators- Just going to group these three together, instead of saying the same thing three times. For what they are, they don't look all that bad. In the end, I don't see myself getting them, but I'm gong to wait to see more of them before deciding.

Honestly, other than Huffer, I've pretty much lost all interest in the PCC's the past couple of days, and I've also lost any interest in the WFC figures (unless we do get Soundwave, then I'll get him for my Classics collection). As it is, my Classics Autobots are going to be short four bots (I like to try and keep an even ratio of Autobots to Decepticons). I could easily fill that gap with two 2-pack PCC's, but I also want to see what else they have planned for the Generations line.

7. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    Where did you see that?

8. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    pretty much everything except HA Jazz as i have chosen to pass on the line. but the rest looks great.

I think all of our wallets are gonna walk out on us in protest by years end :lol 

9. benzo

benzo Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Drift
    Thrust
    Leader Starscream
    HA Jazz
    Seaspray

10. shadow panther

shadow panther Mechanically Insane

News Credits:
    does anyone have a complete list of whats been shown at toyfare? im tired of fishing through tons of posts just to get a list

11. Haloid1177

Haloid1177 Hey, That's Pretty Good TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    HA Jazz
    WFC BB
    WFC Optimus
    WFC Megatron
    Battle-Damaged Leader Prime
    Leader Starscream

12. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    Ditto, with Drift included.

The Powercore Combiners look really silly to me. And nothing else besides the aboved ones mentioned are of interest to me.

13. Bulletbill

Bulletbill Maverick

WFC Optimus
    WFC BB
    WFC Megatron
    Drift
    Thrust
    Darkmount/Straxus(can't wait to see what he looks like)

14. Miggytron

Miggytron Slag Sucking Saurian

Thrust!
    Drift
    HA Jazz
    Leader Starscream
    MP Grimlock
    Seaspray

PCC has absolutely zero appeal. I've been spoiled by FP....then again what if they do upgrade kits for these? Gah!

My wallet is cheering because I can skip getting Henkei Dirge and Thrust and MP Grimlock. Just the savings from those guys alone will pay for the few figures I want.

15. shadow panther

shadow panther Mechanically Insane

News Credits:
    so far i will be getting

Battle Blade Bumblebee
    Sandstorm
    Drift
    Thrust
    Darkmount

16. DecepticonsRule

DecepticonsRule Triple-Changer

News Credits:
    - Scout Insecticon
    - Scout Hubcap
    - Scout Brimstone
    - Deluxe Elita-1

17. TheBigMachine

TheBigMachine Initiating JAZZ HANDS!

News Credits:
    So 'The Hunt for Decepticons' Line that's going to start around August after the NEST line... is that supposed to be a mix of 'movie' based and 'Generations' (Classics 3.0)? Looks like it consists so far of...

-Legends class: Sandstorm (Classics 2.0 Beachcomber repaint), Ravage (new mold), Rampage (new mold) and Longhaul (new mold).

-Scout Class: Insecticon (new mold), Hubcap (new mold), Brimstone (new mold) and Breacher (new mold). Any further explanation of this line and what to expect?

Seaspray keeps popping up with movie stuff, but I can't shake that this thing is purely a Classics 3.0 figure out of place. It's just like what Universe 2.0 Powerglide is to his tiny G1 counterpart. Both are bigger, fairly faithful homages to their G1 counterparts. Plus, Seaspray just doesn't look 'movie' to me in style or the fact that he has fist pegs for holding weapons. Anyone else feel this way?

Also, found this pic of Darkmount (aka STRAXUS) HERE at Tformers.

18. *Soundwave*

*Soundwave* Derp

News Credits:
    1st I need a job.
    Then I'm buying all of them.

19. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    drift, thrust, straxus, hubcap for sure, wfc figures, and maybe some pccs, but not buticus or superion

20. Aberration

Aberration Templar Rodimus

News Credits:
    Right now, I'm wanting:

- Legends Ravage
    - Legends Long Haul
    - Legends Rampage
    - Scout Brimstone
    - Deluxe Ironhide
    - WFC Bumblebee
    - WFC Prime

PCC's are on the "maybe" list. I'm more interested in the 2-packs, and will need to see how good the reviews of the 5-packs are.

I need to see a pic of the new Voyager Prime, but if he's good, I'll be torn between getting him and the "Unite for the Universe" Jet Prime. :(