Heavy/Scratch: WIP War Dawn Series Charchters

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Auceps Prime, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Auceps Prime

Auceps Prime Mini-Bot Leader

Ebay:
    WIP War Dawn Series Charchters: Dion and Triggerbot ION

Today I want to quickly show you something i've been working on the last couple of days. This will become my War Dawn Series Characters from the G1 series. First up is Dion which is in the last painting stages just a little bit more work to do with him on touching up. He started out as a Cybertron Breakdown, I turned him around and added a dump truck bed to his back to give him the effect of being a cybertrian Dumb truck.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next is something some of you might recognize as a Target master (also called Triggerbot) which came with Cyclonus. I'm calling him ION which is Orion Pax's most faithful friend in life which later will become status-lock Ion Blaster in the G1 series Optimus Primes most faithful gun.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also you may notice I have ION on ROTF Ratchets arm who later on I will be painting and customizing into War Dawn Orion Pax.

Attached Files:

2. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    interesting take on dion, i dunno if ratchet would be my choice for o.p. but can't wait to see it, ion's a neat idea

3. Auceps Prime

Ebay:
    Well im thinking of making a head master for Orion Pax which will be made from HI-Q and a Orion Pax Head I ordered from one of our board members. the head is only onsided so it should work well as a headmaster.

Also the reason I am using Ratchet is he transforms into a small deluxe type truck i'm thinking of doing some moding on the backend and adding some energon cubes for him to carry in his trunk since Orion worked at the energon mines on Iacon. I think it will work well for me when finished plus Ratchet seems to have a lot of articulation points which is what I'm looking for in a Orion Pax plus I think he'd make a good looking Optimus Prime custom.

4. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus #MoreSawBoss

News Credits:
    NICE! I've been planning a Dion-from-Brakedown for ages, nice to see you beat me to it!

5. Venksta

Venksta Render Project Creations TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Very cool idea! So far, he is looking great. :thumb 

6. coinilius

coinilius Well-Known Member

Interesting - I've always thought that Kup would be a great figure to turn into Dion. I like the way you've turned breakdown around and added the dump truck bed, it looks a bit rough but works suprisingly well

7. cheetor71

cheetor71 Autobot

Interesting take on an old character. His truck mode doesn't lookk complete. It needs a cab.Nice paint. I can't wait to see what OP looks like

8. firebapx

firebapx Starscream

dude i found a pound shop at the top of my street selling loads of that base mold for a pound i thought i would stock out didnt really know what to do with them though this is good though although i agree with that other guy it needs a cab to look complete also i cant figure out the legs in veichal mode lol noob

9. Auceps Prime

Ebay:
    cab is coming soon still a WIP...

10. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

like where its all headed. SLap a cab on that puppy. lol

11. Auceps Prime

Ebay:
    where is this all headed time will tell, I plan on doing all the war dawn characters mostly because most of them have never been done and with war of cybertron figures coming out soon it be nice to have Orion, Ariel, Dion, and Orions trust commanion ION in my collection. Also I had plan to go to Botcon but that looks like it may not happen sence my sisterin law might be being uproughted from her home in Florida and being moved to good ol San Fran in Cali. in the next few weeks, but well see. If i do plan on going it'll be a quick 2 or three day trip then back here seeing that im still working this night time crap at ol Waliworld, man i wish the oil buisness would startbooming back up ineed to get back to drafting where the money is.