Minor/Repaint: *WiP* Transformers Universe/Classics Punch/Counterpunch

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Optimus_Prowl, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Optimus_Prowl

Optimus_Prowl I'm the Goddamed Two-Face

News Credits:
    So I decided to do what seems to be the popular idea with this mold and turn SS into Punch/CP. I started off just painting the entire outside of the alt-mode in blue paint (hand painting takes awhile, bleh). After painting the entire shell I TFed him to robot mode and touched up any parts that weren't blue but needed to be. Right now he's basically done I just need to find a good couple of heads to mold and find out which Bot's which.

Is Punch yellow and the autobot and then Counterpunch Blue and decepticon?

Anyway thanks for looking any comments or pointers would be really cool.

Thanks all.

Attached Files:

2. Optimus_Prowl

News Credits:
    Update:

I figured out what faction each side of the bot mode is and added some 'bot/'con stickers.

I still need a new head fo him though.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. chlokai

chlokai Well-Known Member

thats the same way around i was planning on doing mine, I think its better that way instead of having the orange roof on the car, i would keep the sunstreaker head and add a visor for it to be the decepticon 1, for the autobot i would find a similar sized head that matches the g1 version and take the "face" off, file down the back of the sunstreaker head and glue it on, i would loose the "ears" aswell. I would suggest an action master optimus prime head if you could find a junker.

4. Hooper_X

Hooper_X hi haters

I'm thinking putting soe kind of yellow decal on the hood to give him a yellow chest, but still a blue car mode. Flame decal, maybe, or some kind of elaborate pinstriping.

5. Optimus_Prowl

News Credits:
    @ chlokai: Cool idea but I'm not sure where to look for an extra prime head. I was originally planning on using the back side of streaker's head.

@ hooperx: Cool idea also but I was trying to keep his alt-mode to look as g1 as possible, which is why I still need to paint his rims red.