Well, I've been working on this for a while now and decided that I should post it up for advice, criticism, etc. Basically, I've decided to put together my love of transformers, papercraft and some random third thing into a transformable Optimus Prime. The only computer programs I have access to are MS Paint and Paint.net, so I will be drawing the pieces by hand and touching them up and coloring them on the computer. I started this project about five weeks ago, although I took a hiatus about a week into the project due to a death in the family and being up to my eyes in other work. Although, I've picked up the project again, and I can say that the arm is officially finished. As you can see, it is fully transformable. The process takes a varying amount of time: The shoulder and forearm only took an hour to sketch, draw, ink, and scan into the computer, whereas the hand (which is, believe it or not, one piece) took 6+ hours. I've done a few sketches of the torso, and should be able to work on it tomorrow night. Wish me luck! Update: 10-27-10 Today I finished up the main structure for connecting the torso to the arms. The shoulder is on the same type of joint as the elbow. Everything comes together VERY nicely. Over the next few days I'll be working on the Chest windows as well as the back. I test built a colored version of the other arm to hold up the other side of the torso, but I won't be building the rest. Since this is a test build and most parts are mirrored, one side will be the same as the other. I've also included a picture of what the parts look like after they've been edited and printed out in the desired size.