EDIT: This is the HA version. Edit: Last new images for a while (the two at the bottom). I may make changes down the road, but for the moment I'm done. I made two changes since my last update. 1) I repainted the shoulder area. The pictures I posted previously sort of hid how bad it really looked (I did this intentionally), but it's now much nicer. 2) I added a bit of paint to his face to bring out some details. I may eventually go back and get rid of the single eye visor, since the actual mold doesn't go with this. But since I'd been contemplating giving him a visor before I saw he had one, I couldn't quite bring myself to do it yet. Enjoy! Thank you all again for your comments! Sideswipe was added for a requested size comparison.