Minor/Repaint: "wip" The King Of Robots Meets The King Of Beers!!

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by PrimulArchangel, Jul 17, 2012.

1. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey all :) 

First off if anyone has a back trailer door unbroken to Primes trailer and has no use for it please let me know. I need one for this project..

I got the 25th ann prime in a trade not to long ago and i was going to use him for parts but figured i would see what i could do with it that hasn't been done before.. I searched online and didnt find any pictures of this idea so i hope it hasnt been done yet lol..

I have seen people make different versions of G1 Optimus like Pepsi Prime , Coke Prime ,Mountain Dew Prime ect ect ... SO i didnt want to do something like that again so im doing a Budweiser Optimus Prime.. He will be painted up in Budweiser deco and come with a Six Pack style box that i will make as well..

I havent started him yet , right now he is just a pile of parts but i have done some digibashes of some photos to see what i may paint him to look like. The box is pretty much finished already with repainted box art as well.

Prime himself will just be a minor repaint with a few color changes but nothing too different. New red paint , and replacing the blue with black..

The trailer will be pearl red with custom decals applied to it. The inside of the trailer MAY stay looking G1 but i have a few ideas of turning it into a Bar lol.. If i do the bar idea i will remove the tower inside and put a bar down one side and some round tables on the other, maybe a poker table or something.. A friend of mine said he wil make me the Bar and stuff from scratch if i decide to go with that idea.. Also had an idea of making it a little brewery too lol.. So nothing is final just yet ..

I would like to know what people think of the idea. so post away :)  and here are some of the digibashes of different paint ideas i had ..

Different Trailer ideas

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6 Pack Box with handle on top

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Bumblebee92

Bumblebee92 Wheeljack Fan

I like this idea! It's original and it works. Keep us posted can't wait to see the finished result!

3. Fallout

Fallout Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    this is the greatest idea. good luck with this, i can't wait to see it as it progresses.

4. HaZe

HaZe Well-Known Member

Dig

5. warhawk

warhawk Well-Known Member

Hopefully this project doesn't get bogged down in the dredded "Bud Mud." I hear it can be quite unpleasant.

6. Yaujta

Yaujta De-Headmasterizator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ack. Just looking at this gives me a headache.
    Not the idea, but the beer.

7. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    lol im not a beer drinker i just like the graphics and look of some of the trucks they have on the road. I just hope i can get it to look like i want it to ..

8. stprime

stprime Exclu-DEAD

I vote #2!

9. Hooper_X

Hooper_X hi haters

If you do the minibar in the trailer, you've got to turn the control robot arm thing into a little bartender (with tiny apron and handlebar mustache) and build a tray full of mugs for Roller to scoot around with. (dollhouse furniture, i suppose?)

10. struecker85

struecker85 Autobot

Awesome

11. Kupp

Kupp Ford Fanboy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Responsible Drinking is the right of all Sentient Beings.