Heavy/Scratch: WIP TFP Powerglide

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Sinstroke, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Sinstroke

Sinstroke Snipercon 4 hire

Ebay:
    okay, first off i don't have a digi cam so sry about some of the pics being blurry only got a phone. this is my first attempt at something like this. up untill now i have only done a few repaints, and untill funding is proper( which means i stop buying more figures for a while ='(....) i paint by hand or crappy testors aircan spray. but this has been stuck in my head as and idea now for a while and i had a model a10 that fit the build for my twisted thoughts. i still need to replace the arms with ones that will fight the shoulder joint of soundwave and can look like fuel tanks or rocket pods folded up, and i am can't figure out which head to swap out. any opinions would be great on those two subjects. alrighty then on to the pictures, fingers crossed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

bot mode

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

okay so that what we got so far, needs Fixit sculpt to smooth out some stuff, new arms, head and a prayer.....i mean paint....really...

Attached Files:

2. leobreaker1977

leobreaker1977 Well-Known Member

thats a cool idea! for sure.

3. Carpool

Carpool Well-Known Member

Very cool idea....do you have any idea for the head? Thats really the iconic part in the end. The head will make or break it for sure.

4. Sinstroke

Sinstroke Snipercon 4 hire

Ebay:
    i was thinking about Cyberverses Powerglides's head, but i don't know if the size would match up, wish there was a botshot powerglide, i like there heads lol. any ideas would be welcomed

5. morgan1194

morgan1194 kitbasher

you might wanna shorten the black wings a bit or make them twist back so they don't protrude quite so much, but otherwise that's awesome!