Non-TF: WIP: Terminator (Salvation) T-700

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by luap184, Jun 25, 2012.

1. luap184

luap184 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    [Completed] Terminator (Salvation) T-700

I've had this guy lying around on my desk waiting to be painted for a LONG while now. Since I've finally got some free time to crack the paints out I thought I'd get to work on this little sucker.

01.jpg

As you can see, his original colours and articulation were pretty awful but the sculpt is still decent none the less.

This is all going to be changed however! This is what I've got so far:

S7300619.jpg

S7300638.jpg

I used a base-coat of Citadel Mirthril Silver, with Gunmetal for highlights along with a heavy black-wash to give the figure a battle-torn look.
    Just little details such as the eyes and teeth and the rest of the black-wash to complete and then the figure itself is done.

S7300641.jpg

I also decided to include a base for the figure (seeing as his articulation is pretty awful anyway) which the T-700 shall be glued to. This came from a Warhammer scenery pack and was painted up with highlights and the odd blood stain here and there. This piece is complete.

Other adjustments may include modifying the head in order to give it some articulation (swivel-joint) and creating a display case for the piece.

Stay tuned for the finished figurine and any C+C is always welcome :) 

UPDATE 01/07/12:
    Figure is now finished!

S7300666.jpg

Head and waist articulation haven't been added, but may be in the near future. He's been highlighted with Mithril Silver, over the top of the heavy black-wash and the teeth and eye details have also been added in. The figure itself is glued in place.
    Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy it :) 

S7300672.jpg

S7300650.jpg

S7300648.jpg

S7300654.jpg

S7300646.jpg

2. luap184

luap184 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    *Updated*