2D Artwork: WIP Springer

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by JimPrime, Aug 28, 2009.

1. JimPrime

JimPrime xJIMPRIMEx

well this is something i'm been workin on and i'll keep it update as i go along here's the current stage of it

another update

Colored Head, FULL front body view, and more details

Attached Files:

2. JimPrime

JimPrime xJIMPRIMEx

bump
    anyone ?

also update with more stuff

3. Optimus-wave

Optimus-wave A.K.A. Omega-Wave

very nice design very clean! diggin the head. i think the arms could be a tad longer and the forearms straighter. if ANYTHING else i say make the upperlegs thicker.

4. HiKaizer

HiKaizer Plot Botherer

Your pose is a little odd, he looks off balance a bit so I'd correct the shadow and the feet to be more level at the very least, or add in some kind of background to justify the pose. Also the torso seems strangely unbalanced to the front. I know Transformers don't exactly obey the laws of anatomy often, but they usually have more stuff on the back and Springer wasn't that imbalanced. The arms could be longer as has been said and straighten the left arm.

I know I sound harsh, but you're doing a good job and these are all constructive criticisms to try and help you improve. It may sound like I think your work looks terrible, but trust me I don't. I look forward to seeing your next step in this work.

5. JimPrime

JimPrime xJIMPRIMEx

thx guys i don't mind it at all i actually appreciate it because i wanna be able to improved upon my mistakes :D 

thanks guys i'll post a new version soon