WIP: Needlenose *UPDATED 5/19* Continuing my theme of "guys nobody remembers or cares about," I was suddenly overwhelmed with the desire to turn my leftover pile of Starscream and Ramjet parts into somebody. That somebody just so turned out to be Needlenose. I found one of his TM partners in a box and gave him one of Spinister's, so he'd have a matched set. Anyway, he's looking OK thus far. The helmet is from the original Needlenose toy, with a magnet glued inside so it sticks to Starscream's heavily cut down noggin. I drove a screw into the top of his head for the magnet to latch on to, and the entire helmet stashes comfortably in his jet mode's chest cavity. I've still got to add the face-mask to the robot head, a single tail-fin to the jet mode, and then I'm going to try and resculpt the chest to be more like the original toy - by which I mean I'm cutting the original toy chest apart and trying to mount it on Starscream. We'll see how well it works. I'm also working out the color layout for the finished toy - and yes, he's supposed to have that pink on him. I'm hoping to eventually recreate all three Decepticon Double Targetmasters. I've got some plans lined up for Quake, and I'm still figuring out where to begin with Spinister - his transformation is kind of idiosyncratic. UPDATE: Added two more pics. I'm just about done modding. There's a little bit of puttying to be done and a fair bit of sanding, but other than that, he's almost ready for painting.