Ok, I've loved the stuff I see in here, and I wanted to try to make my own. Im still working on it so advise and criticism I loved the Brawn fig after I picked him up, but I thought that the 2 open parts to show the mech alive parts was stupid, so I tried filling them. I started by drilling 2 hole in each side to put the LEDs The next problem was the lump to allow the shoulders to set, I was trying avoid taking it apart, but I didnt have a choice. Here is another shot. The holes would have been easier to drill if I had taken it apart, I will do better next time. I need some ideas to help diffuse the light. I also got a 3v Coin Cell to mount on the "wings" for the power source. I will post more pics when i get that fixed up.