You know, I don't believe I've ever posted these here. Only TFArchive and Transtopia, it seems. Started Wildrider and Breakdown about a year ago. Breakdown was finished until I made Headstrong from a Camshaft and need to swap the blue parts for Breakdown's gray parts. Wildrider just needs the insides of his joints painted, and has needed that for a year or more. Motormaster was started about six months ago. I had a movie Prime for about two days before I repainted it. At this point, he just needs a thousand little touch ups and the headlights painted yellow. I did get around to sanding the rough edges of the face yesterday, which is why I'm posting this now.