Minor/Repaint: Wip masterpiece superion

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by wheeljack2010, Oct 9, 2010.

1. wheeljack2010

wheeljack2010 Constructicon

*UPDATE*

My Superion's just about finished.....added alot more paint apps and got the Skyblast packpack/scattershot add-ons just about finished as well. Just got to paint a few more details and add a few waterslide "autobot decals and we're finished here. Added a "Before" pic as well. Enjoy! C & C always welcome.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 22, 2010
  2. Anti-Venom

Anti-Venom Well-Known Member

Lookin awesome!

3. wheeljack2010

Hey thanks man. I know I still got a long way to go, but it's coming together rather quickly. I try not to keep ideas brewing too long if I can help it. Beyond the future mods mentioned above, I plan on giving him a nice repaint in the G1 colors of White, Red, Black, and Gold. Also want to do something with his thighs.........maybe add some more guns or tail fins/wings.

4. stprime

stprime Exclu-DEAD

i thought about buying this head for this, but wasn't sure if it'd work.

i don't know. can you take some close ups without the eyes lit up?''

5. wheeljack2010

yeah, when I get a little further along I'll post some close-ups. I think the head works fine as far as scale goes, though I admit, it looks better when you add some bulk to the figure as a whole. Superion w/the add-ons is still a really slim figure except for the lower legs and feet. I've found if you rearrange the arms in my configuration, add the mini-con chestpiece, as well as the other little bits on his chest; it really adds some mass and a bit of depth to the figure as a whole. The back still seems flat and empty to me, so that's why I'm going to add the Energon sky blast back there as a back pack. The end goal is to make the figure bigger and more detailed, while adding a bit of G1 flavor. Hopefully by the end I will have suceeded.

6. wheeljack2010

*UPDATE*

Added detachable cockpits/knees to the legs, shoulder armor (detachable), thigh armor and detachable rear thigh fins, Energon Sky Blast backpack (attaches via an energon port), and back turbine engine (peg mounted, swivels up and down, and detachable). Also some white primer coats applied to a few pieces! In the back where the rear turbine engine attaches, I'm also gonna install a tiny magnet so my Legends Class Ravage figure (In flight re-entry mode) can attach here as well. This will be a either/or mod. for the engine, or the Ravage. Pics of this mod up soon, and I'll let you guys decide which looks better. Thanks for looking, and the comments are always appreciated!

7. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    those cockpit knees are fantastic!! :D 

8. MATTICUS PRIME

MATTICUS PRIME chicks love me!

Just curious as to what makes it a "Masterpiece"? MP prime still has 3" on him.

I do like the knee caps, however I wish Hasbro had created the limbs to look that way. I also like the G1 head, I may have to do that to mine.

9. wheeljack2010

Yeah, sorry for the title, as I can see how that would throw people for a loop:confused:  I was thinking "masterpiece" more in terms of detail and additions to the original build, rather than scale size. Although bulking him up as I have, he's now the same size build as my Bruticus ROTF w/the crossfire add-on appendage set. I love the knees as well. These are from a couple of swindle cockpits from the before mentioned ROTF Bruticus combiner. They peg on to the energon ports of the leg jets. Thanks for checking it out and sorry for the confusion.:eek: 

10. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

that is a great bash

11. firebapx

firebapx Starscream

nice i really prefer this to the proper one

12. Pimp My Toy

Pimp My Toy AKA Jimster

Ebay:
    Looking good. I'm liking the Boltflash chest piece. How a Ravage figure fits in with the other bots I'm not sure but I look forward to seeing more.

13. wheeljack2010

Whoops! my bad again, the Ravage is going to be attached to my ROTF Bruticus w/appendage add-on set. Sometimes I get too much going on and this is the result. This Superion is going to have a TFUniverse Legends class Scattershot (repaint of Cybertron Legends class Vector Prime) attached where the Jet turbine on his back is. I'm also working on incorporating several other "jet" mini-cons (so that there's one for every deluxe size bot). These will be mainly used for weapons or armor. This Ravage attachment to Bruticus should be up tonight on TFW.....

14. MyTea Boc

MyTea Boc Beardy Boyo!

Ebay:
    He looks badass!

15. wheeljack2010

Thanks Rumble!

Me too Fire! It was always missing something to me......

!

Thanks Boc! Scored the acheivement of "Bad@ss"!

*UPDATE*

Added the Legends class Scattershot to his back as well. Attaches with tiny magnets. Almost done.......

16. wheeljack2010

added afew paint apps (first post updated with new pic)........ still have a little more to do but I thought I'd post this pic. Enjoy!

17. wheeljack2010

got alot done today on this guy! Just about finished.........a few more little details (and decals) and it's on to paint the Devy!