Heavy/Scratch: WIP - Machination Headmaster Sunstreaker

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by bruticus830, Jan 16, 2010.

1. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    lol, I meant that my stock figure's have problems standing. I just need to add some glue to the joints. They'll be good as new. And what fully articulated hands are you speaking of?? They are deluxe tf sized?? please link?!?!

2. bruticus830

bruticus830 Member

Thanks for all your comments guys. I'm glad that you like what i've done.

1.6mm? wow man.. thats what ive been looking for. ill check out the ebay seller later. thanks for the advice.
    Yeah, ive tried the bottom fist and it looks like it will fit in car mode alright. unarticulated open fist is a No.
    Not sure abt a shield as he wont look like sunstreaker no more. i was thinking about reshaping the side windscreens to make the chest more slimmer and attach the extra windscreen parts on the die-cast doors themselves instead...sort of like what hasbro did.
    Man, cant wait to see the LEDS in the head. talk about limited space to work with!!!
    I dont have a link right now but HLJ were supposedly selling the kit form of just the articulated Gundam MG hands but they are discontinued now. they are 1/100 scale which is slightly bigger than deluxe size though. but not that overly large. I've found that 1/144 gundam hands are too small to use for deluxe figures whilst 1/100 are slightly too big. need something like 1/120 but there's no such thing. might just scrap the entire idea and use someone else's suggestion of wrapping putty over twist ties or something. LOL.

3. Jbarb78

Jbarb78 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I posted a pic of my Sunstreaker head on my WIP thread here, you can see the lights in his eyes. With some very minor trimming I was able to get 2 blue led's in there, each with its own set of wires. You just need a flat tip for your soldering iron to get the wires stuck, and I made a battery box out of styrene that's about the size of a nickel, less than 1/4" thick.

4. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    Outstanding!!! Great work so far, can't wait to see more!!:thumbs2: 

5. Optimist_Prime

Optimist_Prime The Original Optimist!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This is pure win! Great to see Hunter O'nion will get his own figure :rock  .

6. Lord Astrotrain

Lord Astrotrain trashbag godmaster

mmmm die-casty goodness. i can't wait to see how this turns out~