Heavy/Scratch: WIP Leader class Optimus Prime Trailer DOTM.

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by neevnav, Apr 21, 2012.

1. neevnav

neevnav The Flying Dutchman

News Credits:
    Hey all,

Since DOTM came out, I've been wanting a trailer. While I have no experience customizing, I have been hanging around these forums long enough that I thought, hey, I'll give it a shot.

Found the right trailer on eBay (though it's a touch long) and found some Testor's paint at a craft store.

Used duct tape to get the aluminum look for the sides and had to cut down the pegs for the wheels so they didn't sit to high.

Still have some touching up to do on the paint (particularly the reefer unit) and have to find the right sized autobot decals and the safety striping for the bottom.

Anyways, I'm happy with it so far. I think I need to thin the paint out a little more next time, came on a little thick. Would love some C/C. Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Pretty awesome! The only complaint I could make would be that it looks a bit long, but the more I look at it the more I think the size is actually pretty good! Keep up the great work! :thumb 

3. SantaClaus

SantaClaus Well-Known Member

The trailer is not too long.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. neevnav

neevnav The Flying Dutchman

News Credits:
    Thanks for the pictures! Yeah it doesn't look to long compared to those. It was the Chicago pictures I was going off of and it did look long compared to those.