Hey all. I've got a total of 4 kitbashes in the works (5 if you count Scattershot, though all I've done is take the mold apart), so I decided to post some WIP pictures of them. I've got Classics versions of Thundercracker, Dirge, Thrust, and Overlord in the works. Thundercracker is basically done. All I need to finish him is to clear coat a couple of pieces and finish putting him back together. I dyed Dirge today, and while it's not perfect, I actually like the imperfections in it (kinda looks like an odd camo). I dyed Thrust last week, but he's going to be delayed a bit due to both of his wing pieces breaking right where they attach to his legs. Overlord is going along nicely. He's also waiting for some clear coating, and the mods to the head, but he's mostly done. Thanks for looking, and for any comments I get. The pictures aren't great, but they do get the point across.