So... I'm still working my Galvatron ... and surprisingly for my first custom it's coming out better than I expected. It's not perfect, but it's coming along. I made some changes since my last post. I changed the crown a little bit, added some details. I added the tank tracks to the forearms, which also gave him new hands. (I used and alternators Optimus Prime forearms and it was easier then I thought. I used the seats to attached the tracks, pics will show you). I used an old micro machine plane to create a backpack (I had to tweak it, but it works). I'm still looking for a cannon. Right now I'm using my original Gavlatron's cannon to fill in what the cannon might look like. Still might tweak the knees and feet a little bit before I start a deep cleaning and the paint (nervous about that), but hopefully late February early March I'll be done.