Heavy/Scratch: WIP Earth mode shockwave

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by CaptainX1, May 7, 2010.

1. CaptainX1

CaptainX1 Well-Known Member

I don't care how skilled you fellow Radicons are, I do not want to hear a story that begins with "So i was drunk and was playing with my dremel....." Very dangerous thing to do. That being said, I was drunk one night and playing with my dremel, and started hacking Ratchet apart. I figured since the deluxe version is out and it looks more movie accurate than the voyager, i'd use the voyager for something else. I ended up cutting off the front wheels and the head, and ripping out his left hand. After all that, while my head was screwed on right, i began taking rampage apart, as well as Dreadwing, and some of my other spare parts went into this. it hit me as i cut Dreadwing's head in half, that this could potentially be Shockwave. I rather like the idea of him being a plowerful hummer (note the pun). And now, without further ado, my WIP of Earthmode Shockwave.

Edit: I started Painting him, and i must say I'm satisfied so far. I'll keep you all posted.

Attached Files:

2. Carnivac

Carnivac Survivor

That's what I was thinking the other day though the Deluxe Ratchet is even more out of scale to my Human Alliance figures than the Voyager one and I sold off all my Deluxe versions of characters who've been made into HA's. Still I do feel tempted to turn Voyager Ratchet into something as he's a solid toy and quite fun to tinker with.

This is looking pretty cool so far. Looking forward to seeing how it progresses.

3. Drift

Drift Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That is so strange, it looks so cybertronian mode bulkhead!!! coool

4. Crimsonthunder

Crimsonthunder Well-Known Member

definitely one of the larger Schockwave's

5. cheetor71

cheetor71 Autobot

Strange things happen when you drink. I'm usually inspired when I've had a hit or two or three. :poke