Heavy/Scratch: wip: Cybertron mode Blurr

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by I AM MEGATRON, Jun 13, 2009.

1. I AM MEGATRON

I AM MEGATRON pleasure model

Hey everyone, I had some free time earlier this week and started on this guy...was kind of inspired after playing some wipeout again. Dont have much time as I did when I started, so progress most likely will be slow. Im trying hard to not make him parts form, so the separation of the front and back area is the last major part to finish before I start filling in gaps and adding detail. Its not as noticeably Blurr as other he would be known, so Besides the colour eventually I'll be trying to add the head fin and other small details. Its really rough, as usual, and really early in its progress. Any C&C would be greatly appreciated, and any help on how to get the backpack over as shown without parts forming would be a big help. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

Despite the pics being kinda scratchy, but still wow it looks sweet are you planning on putting that projection that Blurr has and that would make it cool and with a nice paint job.

3. stratonrye

stratonrye Maximal

Hey that looks pretty sweet so far. So what style are you going for IDW, Classics, Animated, or just in general cybertronian?

4. mr_soundwave

mr_soundwave operation: tidalwave

what is this awesomeness made from?? Body? Arms? Head?...????

5. I AM MEGATRON

I was just going for cybertronian, i like the idw design, but saw someone else had already done it. I updated the pics with the front/backpack attached now. He stands about a half inch shorter than my alternator sunstreaker at the head. I just really wanted to get that pack on..so all detailing will happen whenever I have more free time. Hes made from universe sideswipe arms, sunstreakers head, universe treadbolts cockpit/chest, tftm blackouts legs and waist, tftm incinertor's undercarriage and engines, tftm bonecrushers choulder joints, and random pieces of styrene. I'll fill in the body with styrene pieces and detailed bits later.

6. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus #MoreSawBoss

News Credits:
    Looking great so far, Blurr's design was always both a little generic and a little wonky, I think as long as he ends up looking FAST you've got a winner.

I'm LOVING both the robot-mode proportions and the vehicle-mode profile, I think you've got a winner here!

D/L

7. I AM MEGATRON

Thanks, did a few things after the post, totally changed the look of his alt mode..now he looks really fast..lol..added some wheels as well. I really need a new camera before I start posting more pics though.

8. mr_soundwave

mr_soundwave operation: tidalwave

holywowzer..thanks for breaking it down :)  awesome :)