Minor/Repaint: WIP - Alternators: Paxus "Blades" Centauri

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by My03Tundra, Jul 6, 2006.

1. My03Tundra

My03Tundra LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!

Ebay:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here, is my work in progress based off of Grimlock. He is named Paxus "Blades" Centauri. Blades is his nickname, and the name on his license plate. The main changes are with his robot mode, and if I can find them, I'd like to add OEM style Mustang graphics. In vehicle mode the only changes are the foglights are now yellow, and he has a Reprolabels.com license plate.

I still have some work to do to get him to work. His head, from Optimus Prime, needs work. The ball it sits on needs to be sanded down, and his "ears" need to be shortened. As he is now, his engine gone doesn't fit under the hood in vehicle mode, and I need to work out somewhere to fit his additional "weapons."

I also intend to have a nice, thorough, bio for him. Like I've done with a previous character (Vibe, who is still a WIP) I may have a "contest" for a better name and bio. Once he is completed I will post some better photos.

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    looking good so far, that head really looks nice. Its a shame you have to shorten the "ears".

3. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Lookin good.:thumb 

4. CdnShockwave

CdnShockwave The Prince of Poses TFW2005 Supporter

I dig man, looks great!

Although, you could touch them up a bit by sharpening them into points.

5. My03Tundra

My03Tundra LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!

Ebay:
    I used the Prime head that was on there and removed the ears, and shaved a bit off of the top crest. It looks okay, and needs some work to even it up a bit. I also started, as a backup, a Grimlock head that I've been repainting in a similar paint scheme as the Optimus head. I'd like to ideally finish Paxus this weekend.

His sword has also been repainted and now has a "modern" Autobot logo as part of the hilt. Better images will be posted once Paxus is done, as well as a bio for him. I also have a Honda S200 custom I've been working on based off of Decepticharge.