Wingheaven7's 2017 end of year sale. Super low prices

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by wingheaven7, Dec 4, 2017.

1. wingheaven7

wingheaven7 Well-Known Member

Hi all, I don't sell often, but when I do its usually great deals with $5 dollar flat shipping no matter how much you buy to anywhere in the 48 U.S. states, unless it’s a really big heavy item like city bots etc. International buyers please send me location in advance so I can let you know what shipping costs will be.

I also consider best offers.

Please look at the pictures. What you see is what you're getting (some items are not complete). Prices are mostly flexible and items sold are the only copies I have in stock. I will include instructions, cards and boxes if I have them even though they are not always pictured.

Unless otherwise stated, all items are in perfect shape, nothing broken, no dust no yellowing and no smells (I don't smoke and nothing in my house stinks). If an item has a defect I will list it in full detail. Items no longer available will be marked SOLD. If all items in a photo are sold and paid for the photo and details of the listing will be removed.

All prices are listed in US Dollar. Please send me an PM if interested in purchasing anything. I will send a Paypal invoice to the email address you provide or you can send me payment via paypal.me/wingheaven7. Please add a quick note just letting me know what your buying. Sometimes I get payment and address but no info on the item and have to guess who bought what. Items will usually ship the day after payment clears.

Thanks all for your interest. Let me know if you have any questions.

[​IMG]
    MAS 01 Optimus Prime = $130 brand new, due to the size, this figure shipping cost must be the actual cost to your location. Please PM me your zip if you'd like to know what it will come out to in advance. Shipping will be via USPS Priority with tracking and insurance.

[​IMG]
    G1 Original Vintage Metroplex, not a reissue = $140 complete near mint condition with rubber wheels. comes with extra missiles. Box has seen better days. Shipping cost for this guy will also be the actual cost due to the size and weight of the box.

[​IMG]
    Encore G1 Fortress Maximus Reissue = $230 100% complete, near mint condition. Stickers perfectly applied. Due to size and weight of item, shipping cost must be the actual cost.

[​IMG]
    Original Sonokong RID/Car Robots Brave Maximus = $280 110% complete. Red handheld guns are replicas of original G1 Fortress Maximus guns and are extremely hard to find now. Stickers perfectly applied, instructions/play mat included. Shipping for this figure will also be actual cost due to size and weight.

[​IMG]
    Perfect Effect Lionidas = $70 one extra tail segment broke. Broken bit is included if you want to fix. Please be careful of the shoulder joints. They are way too tight and I can predict them breaking if mishandled.

[​IMG]
    KO Sideswipe = $10 sideswipe has bad car windows (broken hinges) Issues do not hinder transformation. Head gap fixed, a common problem in the KO line of these figures
    KO Red Alert = SOLD
    [​IMG]
    Toyworld Astrotrain custom = $25 no guns and this is a custom paint of the original white version

[​IMG]
    Energon Constructicons walmart set = $20 for the set

[​IMG]
    G1 Vintage Defensor/protectbots set = $65 missing one small gun I think. Please carefully look at picture.

[​IMG]
    Energon Combiner sets plus Fans Project add-ons 24 figures total = $180 the official energon transformers are 100% complete. You can make a total of 4 combiners. The extra parts amount to 4 extra limbs (3 of them fans project) and loose fans project combiner parts. Please carefully look at this pick and feel free to send me any questions about the set.

[​IMG]
    CHUG FOC Grimlock = $5 missing weapons. Light up functions still work with no problems.

[​IMG]
    Xtransbots Wheelie = SOLD
    Xtransbots Pipes = SOLD
    Chug Kup = $5 complete, nothing broken

[​IMG]
    Energon bird, no idea its name = $5 foot talon broke at the tip, included if your interested in fixing it.
    iGear Seaspray = SOLD

[​IMG]
    Unopened Takara mixed Coin Set = make me an offer and its yours.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  2. wojest

wojest Well-Known Member

I’ll take topspin and twin twist. Thanks!

3. usernamedustin

usernamedustin Banned

I will take XTB Wheelie. PM sent.

4. Gremnock

Gremnock Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    PM'd about taking Xtransbots Pipes

5. JoeBot

JoeBot Well-Known Member

Pm'd you about red alert

6. wingheaven7

Bump. Have a few more items to list, no pictures yet but here's a quick preview of what else will be added

Voltron Legendary Defender, the newest version with the netflix show, large combining version with pilot craft, lights, sounds, firing missiles etc = $100
    Toyworld Brainwave = $30
    Toyworld Hardhead = $30
    CHUG Warpath deluxe = $15
    CHUG Springer = $25
    CHUG Sandstorm = $25
    CHUG Roadbuster = $10 incomplete missing guns
    CHUG Whirl = $10 incomplete missing guns
    CHUG Octane = $10 incomplete missing guns

7. wingheaven7

Bump