Window Vista Help

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by DanicusTF(cdn), Feb 8, 2010.

1. DanicusTF(cdn)

DanicusTF(cdn) Well-Known Member

Hey all. I recently deleted a user account off my laptop, so now there is just me on my machine. After going through the files I saved and getting rid of stuff, I thought I was finished. However, there is still a folder with the name of the deleted account in the Users folder on my C drive. when I click to delete it, it says it may cause some programs to not work. I am fine with that, i can just re-install a few things, but will deleting this folder damage the windows program itself?

2. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

I have vista and you are safe to do so. Just delete it cause all it really is saying is that IF a piece of software you had running on that other acct was running on the acct is that it might not work correctly but useally it always does work cause you can't delete the admin acct where the software was installed unless you installed software on the other acct and not the admin acct then it won't work cause it wasn't installed on the admin acct. So you are fine my friend. Just go ahead and delete away with that folder. Glad you asked though just to be safe.

3. DanicusTF(cdn)

DanicusTF(cdn) Well-Known Member

I appreciate your responce. Vista just really freaks me out sometimes lol

4. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

Not a problem my friend. Just ask if you need anymore help.