Willing to pay cash or trade great G1/Other stuff for Darksyde Megatron

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Nefud, May 8, 2010.

1. Nefud

Nefud Well-Known Member

I'm looking for Darksyde Megatron, and I will either pay you, or trade you, or some mixture of the two. Ever wanted a 100% complete G1 Thunderwing or Bludgeon? An AFA G1 Starscream? A Botcon Cyclonus? I have a varied and valuable collection as well as a checkbook that's ready to roll. PM me, or email me at frictiony@yahoo.com. Thanks!

2. Nefud

Nefud Well-Known Member

Bump

3. Nefud

Nefud Well-Known Member

bumpotron

4. Nefud

Nefud Well-Known Member

Bumpity bumpy

Maybe you want a complete Beast Wars 2 Diver with Niagara falls playset? Or Animated Arcee? Or an AFA G1 Ironhide? or an insanely nice looking G1 Nightbeat complete with box? Or an Apeface? How about MP Skywarp or Starscream? Henki Megatron? A complete set of Animated? I will make all kinds of dreams come true, just cough up a megatron already. :) 

5. Nefud

Nefud Well-Known Member

Maybe I'll just bump every day with yet another awesome thing to trade. For today: X-9 Ravage, with a custom-made AFA case. He's not graded, I just had the case made. It displays very well.

6. HighPrime

HighPrime Wake up with the King!

News Credits:
    I have 2. I don't want to get your hopes up (and don't want to pull your chain, either), but I might...and I stress... MIGHT be able to part with one. Most likely not for money, though. I'm guessing both of our TF collections are fairly evolved. PM me with a list of what you have (Transformers only) that'd you'd be willing to trade, and we can discuss; Mafia style ;) 

FYI...The only Botcon release I am missing is the Virulent clones (x2) from 2005. If you have these, this would be a start in getting me to let go of one of my Megatrons :) 

Attached Files:

7. Nefud

Nefud Well-Known Member

PM sent, Highprime.

Note that Highprime stressed "might" so if anyone else wants to work with me, don't be shy. :)